Let's race!

After throwing the Philosopher's Stone into the Speed Force, Barry saw the future which Iris is going to die and talking to Jay, he still is devastated and decides to talk to Brennan.

Brennan's pipeline cell approaches in front of the accelerator, Barry walks into and stands in front of the glass cell.

Brennan: Are you okay?

Barry: You know it, don't you?

Brennan: Yeah... Everything will be fine Barry, don't worry.

Barry: Look, right now, I don't want you to give me hope. I want you to tell me who you really are? Why did you do that?

Brennan: You wanna know these? Or you wanna know the reasons to trust me?

Barry: Both

Barry sighed and leaned his head against the glass cell.

Brennan: If I was with Savitar I wouldn't stay here and watch, I'd took the stone and brought it to him. Besides he doesn't even know who I really am. I just gave him a name. He has no idea how I'm exist.

Barry: What? What do you mean you gave him a name?

Brennan: No Barry I'm not in touch with him, and yes I can telepathy just like he does. And that's how I gave him my name. No I'm not him or he's not me, not this me and not future me. he and I have nothing to do with each other except one thing which you'll know far from now.

Barry: Okay, can you just stop reading my mind the whole time? And how you do it when you're in the cell?

Brennan: Telepathy is not a power that can be hold with a cell such as this one. And for the record I had it even before I became a meta.

Barry: I see...

Brennan: Now, was any of this convincing to you?

Barry: Yeah I guess so...

Brennan: We can't just stop trusting everybody, you gotta give them chances.

Barry: You quote Joe to me? Seriously?

Brennan: Why not?

Barry chuckles.

Barry: I have to talk to the team then we'll decide. Is that okay?

Brennan: Totally

Barry: But I still don't understand why did you kneel? Is he really a God? Or what? What was the point?

Brennan: When the time's right, you'll know all of it, I promise.

Barry gives him a melded look with sadness and suspicious. he wasn't convinced but maybe a bit trusted.

Barry: Alright... You know there is something about you that makes me feel we're close to eachother, I mean other than the face of course...

Brennan: Same

Barry: Yeah... So... I have to go now, ummm... Merry Christmas, I'll try to get you something.

Brennan: Like I care.

Barry laughs, Brennan smiles at him. as Barry was walking out.

Brennan: Barry?

Barry turns to him.

Brennan: Whatever that's gonna happen, just know that in the dark hours, I'll be there for you.

Barry nods his head, smiles and closes the accelerator.

[ The day after the Christmas team gathered in the lab.
Barry told them about Brennan.]

Cisco: Look, I'm just saying. We had enough trust issues the last two years, but if we can give H.R a chance then we can give him a chance too, right?