Apology Meeting

[ Tomorrow at Brennan's ]

Savitar woke up and heard some noises so he got up and came out of the room. he rubbed his eyes and saw Brennan is whooshing here and there in the kitchen. Brennan finally stopped.

Brennan beaming: Hey, good morning!

Savitar sleepy: Morning.

Brennan motions his hand to a small box on the counter in front of Savitar.

Brennan: That is a new phone for you, I've already added some contacts in it. You know, Team Flash, me and numbers of Big Belly Burger or Jitters and stuff like that, in case if you were tired of speeding around the city.

Savitar nodded and yawned. Brennan tossed the plate in front of Savitar next to the small box.

Brennan: And here's your breakfast, I didn't know what you might want when you wake up; so I made you seven pancakes, four bananas and four eggs with bacon. Totally fit your speedster calories.

Savitar was a bit surprise of his attention to him and putting this much effort. he was wondering why... he could only respond with a slight nod before he says.

Savitar hesitated: Thank you.

Brennan beaming: You're welcome, hope you enjoy.

Savitar takes a sit and starts eating. Brennan notices his clothes.

Brennan: You know you can take your jacket off-

Savitar shot him a glare. Brennan got scared for a moment, he didn't want to make Savitar uncomfortable or anything like that.

Brennan shaking his head rapidly: Or not... None of my business. Noted.

after eating for a few seconds.

Savitar: Something is off about you.

Brennan: What?

Savitar: I couldn't read your mind in the lab and in that moment I was weak but now that I'm not weak anymore, I still can't read your mind. You wanna tell me why?

Brennan: Oh... Umm... It's because I've learned something about the telepathic powers that I have. I can block other people from reading my mind by using a higher frequency wave of thought.

Savitar: Higher frequency?

Brennan: Yeah, you know like when we can hear things in a specific frequency, reading or hearing thoughts is also like that. I think at a higher frequency than a normal person does.

Savitar: So what? You can read everyone's mind but they shouldn't read yours?

Brennan: Uh... No. I won't read minds unless it's necessary.

Savitar: So you only let people read your mind whenever you want and again whenever you want you decide to read theirs.

Brennan: Barry look-

Savitar: I'm not Barry!

Brennan: Alright, alright. I don't wanna fight you. And I certainly do not want to make you upset about anything. So please just calm down and tell me what you want.

Savitar: Why you care about what I want?

Brennan: Because you're my brother!

Savitar: Bullshit! You already have one!

Brennan scoffs: Wrong, I have two brothers that I love them. Why can't you just accept that someone cares about you?

Savitar: Because every time I did, this (points to his scar) happened to me!