A/N

First off, I'm sorry if you got the notif of a new chap and there's nothing much to read except a note by me. But please read this chap note because it's important, either way I wouldn't waste your time just to say thank you or anything useless about the fic.

Sorry again, whether for the notif or the lack of new chaps of this fic.

Let's get to real stuff, shall we?

As some of you may know, I'm rewriting this fic and the chaps that you've read so far (20.sep.2022), were the second edit of the rewritten. So basically there are some already-written chaps which I'm not okay with them because they're from the amateurish beginning of my fic writing...

But since:

1. I'm gonna rewrite the current version again ( adding and removing some scenes so if there was a time you've decided to reread the fic you could enjoy it more but there's no pressure to reread it. )

And since:

2. In the middle of all of this edit and rewriting I got new ideas and currently am busy with the little spin-off of this fic called " Perfect Date "  ( I'll tell you about it in the end of the talk I promise )

And at last:

3. I've been such a bad writer who's keep being late and messy with the way he writes and updates this fic... ( it's a fact not self-sabotage )

How about...

I add a story called " INTDH Scraps " where you can get occupied with reading a version of this fic which is a collection of those already-written chaps that I'm not okay with but I think it's entertaining enough to keep you interested in the fic while I'm finishing with the spin-off and rewriting then continuing " The Game Night pt.2 " here. There are things that will be put in the main one and things that would never be said or mentioned in this fic.

With all being said, let me know what should I do for you to make up for the lack of chapters and updates.

Now... About the " Perfect Date " fic...

This is a kind of fic that you can read either as a spin-off or as a separate fic.

It's about WestAllen happening in 2014 after the events of S1E8.

But... What's interesting about it is that... It's the life of the post-Flashpoint WestAllen that the Barry who created the Flashpoint has never lived it properly. So, this Barry is not that Barry. You get the point right?

This Barry is actually...

😶

What? Why are you staring at me like that?

Oh... No I'm not gonna tell you who he is. That was just for you to guess. I'm not gonna spoil something that can intrigue you to read my fics. Uh-uh. Not happening. *devilish smirk and wink*

But seriously come on, it's obvious tho. Guess wisely then I might tell you in the cms :D

Anyways, the more interesting scenes that you can expect in the spin-off are:

Spicy fluffy WestAllen, Barrisco Bromance, Both Barry and Iris be such smart asses that you'd be surprised why in the world the show producers didn't pay attention to their intelligence in s1.

Also some references, teasers or even spoilers from INTDH fic are hid in the newest (5th) chap of the fic.

The funny thing is that, it was supposed to be a one-shot spin-off and now not just it has more chaps but it also has more hits and kudos than the main fic. That really made me consider deleting the whole INTDH fic tho... But still I can't just leave my very first and dear fic that easy and certainly not the readers that I promised them to keep going with the fic. Besides, that's probably because it's also can be read as a separate fic too... So no worries anymore, just glad and grateful that people are enjoying it.

I've talked too much again, didn't I? Sorry *sweaty blushed*

So... Yeah that was it. Alright I'm gonna go now, bye. *gone in a flash*

Ps: Thank you for your patience and attention. 💙