The Game Night (p.1)

Flash back no.2: The Arrow

[ Let's pretend that Oliver haven't killed anyone after Tommy's death. Especially that fake cop in S5E1. Imagine Thea arrived right in time in there. ]

[ Flash back to the Arrow S5E9 where and when Oliver was trying to hunt down Prometheus in that building. ]

He had pulled the bow and was ready to shoot the target when bang just a flash of lightning and then his bow and arrow was on the ground and the person who had been disguised as Prometheus, Billy Malone, was in front of him. He tried to grab his bow and arrow and during doing so he saw a note which was read:

" Don't be mad, I just saved him from your killing touch. By the way I've borrowed your DA and I'll bring him back in six months. "

It didn't sound like Barry but the only speedsters he knew was either him or one of his team members. So he didn't bother to think too hard or take it seriously. He decided to wait the exact six months.

Now: The Flash

[ The Allens were at the Wests' house ]

Savitar looked around the house. It was different from what he saw in the Speed Force, he walked towards the couch and sat on it. Barry was standing next to the couch.

Barry: Do you guys want something to drink or eat?

Brennan: No, actually I should go buy the items for tonight.

Barry: Okay... And you?

Barry glanced at Savitar, he shook his head meaning no then looked back at whatever was in front of him, the tv, the fireplace, the library, the frames etc...

Drowning in the thought of how hard it is to get along with people after a long time. Especially with the people who some future version of them abandoned him and made him suffer like hell and even afterwards, he took revenge of them and became a man he never thought he could be capable of being him. Before he got rescued by his weird twin brother, he never thought that it would happen. That everything might get this much complicated for everyone, not like this.

Barry nods slowly and goes to pour a glass of wine for himself, not that he wanted or even could get drunk, no, he just needed the taste of it.

Brennan: You want me to get you anything?

Savitar and Barry: No thanks.

There was a brief shock between them, especially on Brennan's face. He knew it's weird to have same people around like they had H.R and Harry but he didn't experience it like this with his own brothers, sure he could get used to it but it couldn't make it less weirder for them.

Brennan: Now I totally get it why they freak out when we talk at the same time.

Barry and Savitar chuckle quietly. Savitar was okay to have a moment with his new brother even if he was annoyed by Barry's presence.

Brennan: Alright, I also have some work to do. So don't worry if I take a bit longer than usual.

Barry: Take care.

Savitar: Be careful.

Brennan: Yes sirs.

Then he whooshes out. Barry walks towards the music player.

Savitar: Don't do it, just don't!

Barry doesn't care about what he said and plays the song.

" Never Surrender " by " Skillet "

Barry: Everything's better in musical. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

He takes a sit on the couch next to Savitar.