The Thrower

[ based on S3E11 of the flash where Kid Flash and The Flash stopped the Electric Gang ]

H.R: Nice save! Could not have scripted it better myself.

Wally: Thanks. Barry did most of the heavy lifting.

H.R: B.A.

Julian: Yes, bravo, boys. Although I did find at least six ways you could have done it more efficiently, just... just saying.

Wally: I mean, the busload of hot cheerleaders seemed like the way that we did things.

H.R: Oh, that's going in the book. You know what? I'm running low; let me buy you a cup of coffee over at CC Jitters. Bond, are you coming?

Julian: No, thank you.

Iris: So exactly how many hot cheerleaders?

Barry: I was a good boy.

Brennan: Oh yeah you were

Iris glances at him and waits for him to continue.

Brennan: He was literally thinking about you the whole time and in the end he was like ohhh I can't wait till I kiss her

Iris grins and Barry looks mad at Brennan.

Barry: I thought the telepathy was switched off.

Brennan: Well it's off, only for her (looks at Iris)

Iris smiles and looks at Barry: So, where is my kiss?

Barry smiles back at her and kisses her. Brennan goes away from them.

Iris stops: Hey, I meant to ask you. When you found the Electric Gang, did you see them meeting with anyone else?

Barry: Like who?

Iris: Well, word on the street is, there is a new arms dealer in town with access to sophisticated weaponry like the gun that Plunder used.

Barry: Don't you think that's something for the police to handle?

Iris: I'm still a journalist, Barry. I can't hide from the world because of what you saw. See you at home.

they kiss again, Iris left and Barry turns to Cisco.

Barry: Can't lose her, Cisco. Please tell me you found a way to change the future.

Cisco: We found a way to change the future.

Barry: Did you really?

Cisco: No, but Caitlin and I did find a way to map it. You're gonna love this. Follow me.

[ after Cisco and Caitlin showed Barry 3-D reconstruction of the scene from the future with the toys and Julian made them dissapointed Brennan walks in ]

Brennan: You can't really change the future, everytime you try to change it something worse will happen.

Barry: Oh yeah? So how are you here? Is it your time to be here? Or you're earlier and you're changing the future too or be more specific you are making things worse?

Brennan: I'm not earlier, I'm 2 years overdue.

Barry: What?

Cisco: Dude, everytime you talk I get more interested in you.

Caitlin: You mean... You were supposed to be here with us since when? the particle accelerator explosion?

Brennan: Sorta

Barry: Explain Brennan!

Brennan: I can't Barry!

Brennan exhales: Even if I was here since that time I couldn't tell you that. It's not the right time yet. I will tell you everything, I will answer every question you have but right now I just can't man please, stop making me the villain.