Introduction

Hi!
This is my first fan fiction about The Flash, here's some introduction about what you should expect from this series:

Cast

All cast and crew are the same as the show and about some new characters that might be added I'll let you know what actor/actress you should imagine portraying them.

Content

This story is not just about Barry or just about Brennan. it's about all the characters who somehow are involved in the team but mostly around Barrys and Iris, Brennan and Caitlin. so do expect every kind of dynamic between every one of them.

It's not gonna be simple or regular, it's gonna be more weirder and complicated than the show was.

Speaking of weirder, I must say, there will be polyamory, seeing other Barrys at the same time in this timeline, and etc...
So with all due respect, if you don't like love triangle/threesome, smuts and mature stuff, don't even bother to read this story.

Reason

I tried my best to somehow fill the holes that the show never did or never paid attention to them. I kinda fixed the errors with my own thoughts and ideas but I'm not saying it's 100% perfect because it's not and sometimes, for every hole you fill, another hole will be created.

Development

The Barry Allen of this story is not gonna be The Barry Allen of season 4 or 5 or 6 or so on.... he's gonna be the season 3 Barry Allen whom I make him grow up to the person who you'll see... he's not gonna lay on his team the whole time.

And about the Savitar you'll see... I'll focus on his broken side more than his bad guy gesture. he'll switch between a broken sad soul and a mad bad tempered guy until he'll get redeemed somehow at some point... you'll also see a good make-sense backstory about him.

Just Like The Show

There will be everything, love/romance, action/adventure, funny/comedy etc... just like the show but will include more kind of scenes that we all needed to see in the show. like birthday parties, mature scenes, characters favourite things and etc...

Little Advise:

While you read the story, try to imagine the characters lines with their own tones of voices, face expressions and all that. I'm trying to remind you these during writing but when I don't I hope you can imagine them saying the dialogues.

Spin-Off

There will be a small spin-off for the story called " Homeless Heroes " which will represent you a little journey that two characters from ITDH will have together along with some other characters like Hartley and Snart. it's not a big deal it's just a little fun to traveling through earths. it will set and published after the part of ITDH in which Team Flash defeated the Mirror Monarch.

Hope you enjoy ♡

Q/A

I thought if any of you had any question about me, the story or the characters and you didn't know when or where is the right time and place to talk about, you can comment down here and I'll answer you then we can have a chat.

I'll be happy to interact with you guys so you can ask anything you want or even give me your opinions that how you wish the dynamic between the characters be like or what characters you want to see in the story and stuff like that.

Love, Sam