Welcome to the team!

[ after 2 hours Cisco found a place for the race, Brennan and Barry had their foods to have the energy. Brennan and Barry are in their places. And the team is at the lab.]

Cisco: Boys, are you ready?

Brennan's voice: Totally

Barry's voice: Yeah

Cisco: 1,2, and 3...

the race gets started.

Wally plays a song
( Brennan Savage - Love me or hate me )

Cisco: Wow, you got a good taste bro.

Wally grins: Thanks

Barry overtook Brennan.

Cisco: Yessss, go on Barry!

Joe: Show him what you got son.

Iris and Caitlin look surprised by Joe's excitement.

Joe: What? It doesn't have to be a life and death situation that I encourage my son.

Brennan's voice: Apparently no one loves me huh?

Cisco: No offence dude, but you're not Barry; even if you look like him.

Iris: Exactly.

H.R: No difference for me, I love you both.

Cisco: Well, we have a impostor here.

H.R: Why? Love is a powerful thing, you should love people to live peacefully. We all wake up in the mornings for the love that we have for the people in our lives. So why not Brennan be the one of those people for us too?

Joe: Damn, sometimes you say things that I have no idea how they come into your mind...

Cisco: Agree.

Caitlin: Okay Brennan, beat him.

Barry's voice: Caitlin? For real???

Caitlin: Sorry Barry but he's got no one here I had to say something.

Cisco: You my dear, sometimes decide to be too kind and those times are really bad times.

Brennan's voice: Thank you Caitlin. Love you too H.R

Brennan overtook Barry and finished the line.

H.R: Wow. That was unexpected.

Cisco: Oh shit! THE WAR IS COMING, THE WAR IS COMING! Stay in position soldiers.

Caitlin: If I knew my words would do that I would've remain silent.

Everyone is shocked and wonders what happens now. Brennan and Barry whoosh in. Barry looks at Iris and then at Brennan, he tries so hard to be calm down.

Brennan: Deal is a deal right?

Cisco: No, it's not, you have to race again.

Barry: It doesn't matter, I'm not fast enough.

Brennan: You know I can do it fast like it never happened, right?

Barry: Can you just forget it? You can punch me or whatever but don't touch her, alright?

Brennan feigned surprised: Kissing without touch?

Cisco: Dude, you really want a fight don't you?

Brennan smirks: Maybe...

Barry: Don't make me do something that I-

Brennan: Come on Barry, what kind of person do you think I am?

Iris: A rude, cocky, and-

Brennan abruptly approached her, cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead all happened so fast and suddenly that even Barry couldn't think how to react. Brennan smirks at Iris and caresses her cheek with his knuckle. while he stares at her he slowly takes one or two steps back. everyone lets out a relieved sigh.

Cisco: Oh thank God!

Brennan: I said I'll kiss her but I didn't say on lips or cheek or neck or...

Barry: Okay, alright, you can shut up now.

Brennan chuckles.

Cisco: I have to say, other than that I hated you because of your stupid condition but I kinda like your personality. In my opinion, we really needed a guy like you. You're right in time for this team.

Barry tries to put himself together and get over the jealousy, he palms his face and sighs.

Barry: Yeah, Cisco's right. We needed someone like you.

Caitlin: I don't remember the last time we had fun like this, so thank you Brennan.

Iris: So... welcome to the team, cocky.

Brennan smiles: Thanks boss, thank you all! It means a lot to me to be a part of a big team like this. I hope I deserve it.

Barry: Believe me, if I deserve to be here as a leader even after the mess I had with the timeline, so are you!

Brennan smiles, Barry approaches him and hugs him Brennan surprised for a second then hugs him back.

H.R: Oohh... This is so beautiful...

Cisco: Umm, group hug?

Iris: Why not?

everybody gathered around Brennan and Barry then hugged each other... they didn't know why but they felt connected to Brennan even though he had a whole different personality than Barry. who knows, maybe it was just his familiar face that made them to accept him very easy and not really knowing who they're accepting. who he is under that mask? was he a doppelganger? the speed force? a time remnant? or just a hallucination of a random metahuman or even Savitar that just fools them to make them believe that they can get over this misery they're dealing with...