Your Answer

[ This part is based on S3E10. after a month since the race, the team has been faced with Jared Morillo. ]

Cisco: That gun. I've never seen anything like that in my life. I want a gun like that.

Joe: What happened out there?

Caitlin: Your telemetry readings dropped precipitously.

Barry: I don't know, but... It caught me off-guard.

Caitlin: I've gotta run an errand. I'll be right back.

Iris: Okay, so we're up against a guy with a futuristic rifle that steals jewelry and looks like a pirate.

H.R: A pirate. Right, then... We shall call this scurvy lad boy the name of Plunder. Plunder, agreed?

Brennan puts his hand on Barry's shoulder to show him his empathy, Barry looks at him worried and anxiously.

Cisco: Okay, aren't you supposed to be working on, like, your museum, or something?

H.R: Aren't you supposed to be helping me, Francisco, with me hologram?

Cisco: Um, that's not my problem.

Iris noticed the look between Barry and Brennan.

Iris: Okay, you two wanna say what was that?

Brennan: What was what?

Iris: You know what

Barry: What are we talking about?

Iris: The worried look between you two

Barry nervously: Nothing

Brennan: Yeah absolutely nothing

Barry sighs cause Brennan faked it and everything's about to exposed.

Brennan: Well, there is something I wanted to tell you guys

Barry looks more nervous at him.

Brennan nods: I got this. There is a little problem in the Speed Force and that's why Barry had some errors in the situation. But don't worry the Speed Force is repairing and everything will be okay.

Wally: How you both know it but not me?

Barry being perfect at lying: Well... I didn't know it either, Brennan told me.

Brennan: Yeah

Cisco: Wait... Are you the Speed Force? Because Barry told us that they changed their look to contact Barry, what if they decided to look like Barry? That's why you know so much, you are the Speed Force aren't you?

Brennan: Nice point, but why would they change the eye color?

Iris: So that I can understand which one of you is Barry and don't kiss the wrong guy?

 everyone chuckles.

Brennan: No, no. They can't do that. This face, this body is totally me.

H.R: Then who are you exactly? Doppleganger? Time remnant? Or what?

Wally: Yeah please answer because it's getting more complicated every single moment

Brennan: You know that doesn't really matter.

Barry: To be honest it does.

Iris: Why can't you just tell us who you are?

Brennan: Because of the timeline, why you are insist on something that you already know why I can not answer it?