Ch3: In Bright Harbor

*Angus's POV*

I was awake on the bus it was finally pulling into the station at Bright Harbor! I'm really excited to live here the last time we where here it was amazing I'm sure we can deal with the money part and live happily now that where not in that small closed minded town! I shook gregg's shoulder and he immediately woke up his ears pointing straight up as his tail was wagging. He climbed on top of my lap and pressed his face against the glass looking around as I blushed. "Woah! WHERE HEr-" Gregg got cut off by me shushing him since there where people asleep. He got quiet and giggled.

The train stoped and we got our bags and headed off I  had all ready found a apartment for us to be in luckily. About 10 minutes later we found the apartment building and walked into the lobby got a key and rushed to our new apartment.

Gregg's POV*

As soon as cap'in unlocked the door I kicked the door open and ran inside it was bigger and nicer then our last one! "Woah..you found this?! How much was it to rent???" I asked getting a bit nervous. "Oh, not alot clam down bug" Angus smiled as he put the bags down his smile was always one of the  the best about him it looked like a angel's smile dispute Angus not believing in god.

The apartment was pretty much done it had furniture all ready it just needed decorations of our own to make it feel like home! We started to get unpacked in our new bedroom, I sat on the bed it was very comfortable! "I can definitely see us snuggling there and maybe....other things~" I said with a smirk as Angus got hella flustered. "B-bug!! Not now..at least help me put the clothes in the closet!" Angus said embarrassed. I nodded and helped him unpack. After a few hours passed we where FINALLY finished! Words couldn't be put in words on how happy I was we sat on the couch snuggling as Angus read a book about constellations and space and stuff. I was thinking about all the fun things we could do now! But that would be saved for tomorrow unpacking took the whole day! Angus decided to order pizza instead of cooking because we had no food yet so we ate lots of pizza with some beers and went of  to bed snuggling together.