Ch7: visits and arguments pt 1

No one's POV*

Gregg was all ready awake sitting on the floor even tho there was a couch behind him, he sat in front of the table with his shared laptop talking to Bea and Mae. He nodded to himself closed the laptop and ran to there room. He slipped back into bed snuggling his fiance. Angus yawned pretty loudly and rolled to his other side to face the fox. "Mornin' hon.." Angus said with a yawn, he reached over and grabed his glasses putting them on. "Morning cap'in! Today is the day Bea and Mae visit! Are you ready?" Gregg said happily but Angus sighed. "I couldn't get off from work today bug my boss said I couldn't.." "noo!! Dame it! Well we can just hang out till you come home!" Gregg said while Angus nodded. He got up and got dressed. " It will have to do because I still want y'all to have fun it will just suck since I have to work.." Angus said buttoning his shirt.

Angus put on his hat as he walked out the door Gregg gave him a loving kiss on the lips wishing him a good day and shut the door. Not too long after Angus left for work there was a ring at the door bell Gregg ran to it and opened it, it was Mae and Bea!

Mae ran in hugging Gregg tightly. "DUDE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" Mae yelled. "I missed you too duder!! AWWOOOOOOO! It's been what? A month since I've seen you?! THATS TOO LONG!!! " He yelled back hugging her back. Bea laughed watching her girlfriend and her best friend goof around. "Where's Angus? Are you too still a thing?" Bea asked looking around. Gregg pulled away looking at Bea. "Yes!! We are still a thing! He's just at work since he couldn't get a day off. Actually...me and Angus are more then a thing." Gregg blushed, Mae and Bea gasped. "You mean!" Mae blurred out. "Yes!! He proposed!!" Gregg said holding up his hand pointing to the lovely ring with a sapphire

(I think that would be his birthstone because I think it said his birthday is in April sorry if I'm wrong)  in it, Mae jumped around excitedly. "YASSSSS!! CONGRATS!!" She yelled, Bea still in shoke said "wow, it took him four years but he finally did it! Congrats Gregg." She smiled as she took a puff of her cigarette. "Let's go to the mall! And celebrate! We can do other things with Angus when he's home!" Mae said putting her arm over gregg's shoulder. "Yeah!! Let's go!!" Gregg yelped.

They all went to Angus's work first, a nice coffee shop. Gregg walked suductively to the counter where Angus was at, he leaned over and tapped his shoulder. Angus turned around to see his fiance he chuckled and kissed Gregg on the lips. "Bug? Whatcha doing here?" Angus asked between kisses. "Oh! Well I just wanted to say that Mae and Bea are here and to see if you where ok with us going to the mall for a bit? And I wanted to see my hot fiance in his uniform~" Gregg said giggling. Angus's uniform was literally him in his normal clothes just with a apron on but Gregg found it hot for some reason. Angus giggled booping gregg's nose and waved at Bea and Mae. "Yes hon I'm ok with that! Don't have too much fun  without me ok ?" Angus smiled at his fiance. Gregg nodded and gave Angus one last kiss before they left to the mall

~At the mall~

The three all where in a huge full mall, they went to a few stores until Gregg and Mae looked to each other. "Crimes?" Mae asked, Gregg paused for a moment.

"Crimes."

They told Bea that they where going to a punk rock store and they ran in, Bea fallowed not wanting them in trouble. Mae distracted the cashier by talking to them and trying to keep Bea from stopping Gregg. Meanwhile Gregg was looking at some pins he found one with something about space on it and imedeitly thought that his fiance would love it so as he saw that no one was looking he grabed it and put it in his pocket quickly, he ran to Mae and Bea. "K' we can go now I'm done 'lookin' " Gregg said as they all ran out. Gregg was laughing as they walked to the parking lot with Mae laughing with him, Bea wasn't laughing. "We can get in trouble!! Wtf are you guess effing thinking?!?" Bea yelled softly. " Oh come on! It was fun!!! And I haven't done crimes in forever." Gregg said as they walked to the apartment building.