Ch8: visits and arguments pt 2

*no one's pov

"BEA PLEASE DONT!!" Gregg yelled. They where now at gregg's and Angus's apartment in there living room, Bea had just threaten to tell Angus that Gregg stole something. "Please Bea I didn't think it was that bad I missed doing crimes with Mae and I don't want Angus to be mad, he doesn't like it and I don't want to mess up anything!!" Gregg pleaded. Bea stayed silent as Angus walked into the house into the apartment Gregg imedeitly sat down on the couch with the others. "Hey everyone! How was the mall trip?" Angus asked. "It was fun capt-" Gregg got cut off by Bea. "Gregg stole something."

The room fell silent. Angus started to get angry but Gregg was scared mostly, he was afraid that if Angus got mad he wouldn't love him. "...he what?.." Angus said the fact that his eyes where covered by his tinted glasses made this more intimating. "W-well I did but it wasn't that big or anythin-" Gregg got cut off agian. "Greggory. YOU STOLE SOMETHING?! GOD DAME IT CAN I NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR A FUCKING HOUR?! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN CAUGHT AND BE PUT IN FUCKING JAIL GREGGORY WHAT THE FUCK!" Angus screamed, he was furious, clenching his hands into fists. Bea didn't know he could get this mad easily she started to regret telling when she looked at Gregg. Gregg was looking down his ears layed low and he was tearing up. He was scared to say anything he just sat there at took everything in. "...I-im sorry....." Gregg said quietly mumbling a bit. "your sorry?! DO YOU THINK A SMALL SORRY CAN HELP?! JESUS CRIST GEGGORY YOU WHERE DOING SO GOOD, NOT DOING ANY CRIMES AND SHIT BUT HERE YOU GO RIGHT WHEN MAE COMES BACK YOU FUCKING GO  BACK WHY?!" Angus couldn't help it anymore he didn't realize how little the problem was and how badly he was hurting his lover. " IM SORRY!! I GET IT. I GET WHY YOUR MAD IM SORRY IM FUCKING PARKING LOT TRASH, IM SORRY I STOLE SHIT IM SORRY IM A HORRIBLE PERSON I TRY TO BE ENOUGH GOOD FOR YOU  DONT FUCKING BRING MAE INTO THIS IT ISNT HER FAULT OK?!" Gregg yelled back getting up screaming on the top of his lungs, this made Angus even more pissed. They argued for a little bit until Angus shoved Gregg away and stormed to there room slamming the door shut. Mae imedeitly huged Gregg who sat on the floor sobbing. "Bea! He told you not to say anything!" Mae said looking at her girlfriend. "I-i didn't know it was going to be this bad Mae!!" She said back rubbing gregg's back.

Gregg wanted to ba alone he got up and ran out of the apartment building to the mall. Once he got to  the store he cleaned up his face and walked in, he went to the lady and put the pin on the counter. "U-um..so I stole this..so I wanted to give it back because my f-fiance got really mad..please I'm begging you don't call the cops..." Gregg begged. "Hmm..alright you seem like you had some trouble with that lover of yours all ready just don't steal from this store ever or I'm calling the police." The lady said, Gregg nodded thanking her as he left the mall and walked to a convenience store. He bought some beers and he ran to the roof of his apartment building. He sat on the edge and began chugging the beers.

Back at the apartment a few hours had pass, Angus had calmed down regretting yelling at his lover he walked out to the living room where Bea and Mae where having a small argument no yelling just lots of additude. "Hm..? Where's Gregg I need to talk to him..." Angus asked he ran his fingers through his hair taking deep breaths. "Oh..he ran out we don't know where he we-" Mae got cut off by muffled sobbing. The apartment was just under the roof so they can here people on the roof. It was Gregg, he was sobbing loudly while almost drowning himself with alcohol. Angus knew it was Gregg and dispute his asthma he ran to the roof up the stairs when he got on the roof he was out of breath wheazing. As soon as he caught his breath he walked to Gregg and sat with him. Gregg looked up at Angus and cryed harder he turned away curling up. Angus sighed as he took the beers away and put them to the side as he grabed his fiance and gave him a big warm bear hug. "Look...bug..I'm really sorry I got mad..I got so pissed off at work I didn't mean to hurt you.." Angus said softly comforting his lover. Gregg was not crying softly into his soon to be husband's chest. "..a-am I a bad person..." Gregg asked. "No no no!! Gregg your a good person I just got mad and I couldn't stop myself..hon, I love you so much and I would never want anyone else in my life as amazing as you..that's why I'm going to marry you hon! Yes I hate it when you do crimes but I love everything else about you...please I'm sorry.." Angus could have gone on and on but didn't because he knew Gregg was calming  down. "T-thanks cap'in...I needed that..I'm sorry for stealing..I did give it back tho..!" Gregg smiled snuggling his big ol' bear. "Well I'm glad you gave it back! Come on I think you need some time with us that's not arguing." Angus said while licking up Gregg and walked to there apartment. Mae did a small "aww!" Since she hurd everything and they all hung out eating pizza, playing video games, taking and simply messing around until it hit 1am and they all fell asleep.