Ch6: brownies with cuddles

*no one's POV*

Gregg was asleep in there room, he was laying on his stomach until he got woken up by the sound of running water, he sat up and yawned he was only in his boxers so he threw on shorts and walked to the kitchen where he found his fiance washing dishes.

Angus was humming a song quietly as he washed dishes he thought Gregg was still asleep so he tried to stay quiet for his lover. Gregg however jumped up and gave him a hug. "Surprise hug attack!!! Hahaha!!! Mornin' cap'in! Or should I say my new fiance?~" Gregg smirked as Angus chuckled. "Good morning  bug~ I thought you where asleep!" Angus said as he finished the dishes turned around and snuggled his fox leaning on the sink.

"Hey bug? Should we tell people that we are getting married? Or should we wait to plan the wedding and all that?" Angus asked. Gregg looked down at the ring admiring the gem in the ring it was his birthstone, then he looked over at his husband's ring getting super excited that he is going to marry the love of his life.

Gregg finally answered. "Let's tell them later hon, also Mae and Bea are coming tomorrow to visit!!! We can tell them then!!" Gregg said jumping around. "Alright alright bug! Calm down hon, it's to early for this- maybe we should get you those ADHD meds-" Angus got cut off by Gregg wipping his arms around. "NO!!!!! I swear off medication! I'm not becoming my uncle! Never! No meds!!" Gregg yelled a bit upset.

Angu's POV*

His uncle? What did he mean by that? I hope he doesn't mean what I think he means...." bug I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you, no medicine for you alright?" I said rubbing his bare back as he nodded. I picked him up and walked to our living room to the couch, my asthma was acting up and I sat down I felt bad because I knew my asthma is a problem and I want to carry him around a bunch and stuff but I can push though it! I wrapped Gregg around a blanket and snuggled him and I  put on one of his favorite tv shows.

~a few hours later~
Gregg's pov*

I woke up on the couch wrapped in a blanket, I must have fell asleep! I could smell something..I sniffed the air and I looked at the kitchen, is Angus making something? I turned off the tv and I got up the blanket still over my shoulders, I walked to the kitchen to find Angus cooking brownies!!! "Cap'in? Whatcha making??????" I said while licking my lips I looked over his shoulder "I'm making brownies bug I know there your favorite after donut wolf." He said with a smile It made me super happy! I kissed his cheek "yes!!! I love anything you bake! Anything you make is way better then donut wolf!" I said as I tried to lock some of the brownie mix but Angus stoped me. "Aww thank you bug! Also no- don't lick it yet it has raw eggs! I don't want you to get sick! If you want to help please put them in the oven for me will ya?" Angus asked heading to our room,.I nodded and as soon as the doors closed to our room I went ahead and licked some of the batter it was SO GOOD! I'm not afraid of some raw eggs!! Even if it makes me sick!  I still poped them in the oven and started it.

No one's POV*

Gregg walked into there room and hoped into bed where Angus was sitting with his laptop on his lap working on something. Angus took one look at Gregg and sighed. "You ate some of the batter didn't you..." "What??? No!! I didn't!!" The fox said clearly lieing. "Bug, look in the mirror you literally have chocolate all over your face." Angus said taking off his glasses rubbing his eyes. Gregg quickly wiped off his face with a tissue. "Ok ok you caught m- w-woah.." Gregg stoped himself. Angus opened his eyes not really being able to see because his vision sucked and he had no glasses. "Is something wrong..?" He looked over what he could only make out what was Gregg. "Cap'in.... YOUR EYES ARE SO CUTE!!! I have never been able to see them because of your tinted glasses!!I haven't seen your pretty eyes in so long!!" Gregg giggled and kissed Angus all over, Gregg was overreacting though he sees them when Angus takes off his glasses for bed or shower together but still it was nice to see his fiance's eyes.

Angus's POV*

"W-what?? Cute!! Hehe! Thanks bug..~ come here you!" I said grabbing onto Gregg I pulled him into a hug that turned  into a snuggle I kissed his face multiple times and played with his soft tail, I loved it here and now that I'm gonna get married to my love soon will make my life amazing! We stayed there snuggling and showing affection for a hour until I hurd a small ding. "Oh! Brownies!" I said as I got up and went to the kitchen, I put on some mitts and took out the brownies. Gregg was the first one to eat some I got nervous because I was worried if he didn't like them. "YUMM!!!! Cap'in your the best cook I know!!" Gregg said while halfway eating a brownie. I laughed and we took the brownies to our room ate them and snuggled all night.