Ch4: nightmares

No one's POV*

Gregg was tossing and turning trough out the night, not yet use to the sounds to there new big city life yet he was curled up under the blanket pressing up against Angus having a very very bad dream.

~ gregg's dnightmare~
Gregg and Angus where sitting on a bench at the park it was peaceful until he saw own of the black robed cultist from Possom Springs in the shadows, he looked for his cross bow but he didn't have it he started freaking out so he grabed Angus's hand and ran into the woods having to slow down a bit due to Angu's asthma trying his best to get away. But it was too late. The cultist was right behind them pointing gregg's cross bow right at Angus. Gregg tried to give a fight but he got beatin down on the ground the cultist pointed the cross bow at Angus's  chest where his heart would be and shot there was blood everywhere Gregg screamed trying to help Angus but it was too late, as it gone dark he could hear Mae's voice say "at the end of everything, hold on to anything." And the dream faded into black.
~end of gregg's nightmare~
Gregg eyes shot open and he sat up. "AAAAGGHHHHHH!!!!" He screamed he looked around there room trying to catch his breath breathing very fast it was almost impossible. He felt like it was real until he hurd something. "Ugh... Gregg..?! What are you screaming it's 2 in the effiing morning!!.." Angus said angry and very tired. Gregg imedeitly got on top of Angus inspecting him making sure he was alright. "A-angy...." Gregg whined as he latched onto Angus crying. Angus realized Gregg must have had a bad dream so he held him tightly reassuring everything was ok. They stayed there like that until Gregg slowly fell asleep listening to his boyfriends heart beat.