ch12: work breaks

*gregg's POV*

I was at my own job at a video game store, it was so slow and so boring!!! "UGGHHHHH!!! There's nothing to do!!! I have no customers! Hm...maybe I can text Angus!" I said to myself. I grabbed my phone and started to text my fiance.

~text messages~

Greggory: babeeeeeee

Greggory: Cap'in!

Greggory: ANGUS !!!

Angus: hon, I'm at work please stop.

Greggory: but I'm so bored! I have 0 customers and staring at the same posters get boring!

Angus: I know bug but I get off at 4:30 ok? Wait till then.

Greggory; well I get off at 3:00. And it's lonely without you :(

Angus: bug I'm sorry I gotta work.

Greggory: ok fine sorry hon. Love ya ❤️

Angus:💚
~end of text messages~

I got up and sighed. I decided to put up a sign that says "out for lunch" and ran out I ran to Angus's work, which was a small coffee shop, and It was only a few blocks away. I walked in and looked around man it was busy! I saw Angus and ran to the counter. I leaned over and poked his shoulder he jumped and turn around. "For the last time sir I have a fiance lean me alo- oh! Bug it's you!! What are you doing here-" Angus asked. I gasped "no no no! More importantly who is this guy who is bothering you??? I'ma beat his ass!!" I said loudly looking around. Angus sighed "just a guy who doesn't get the memo that I don't want to date him it's fine he hasn't tried anything calm down bug. Now please be quiet people are stairing..!!" He whispered. I nodded and looked back at Angus. "Oh yeah! I went 'on break' to see you!! Maybe you can ditch this place and we can go out?" I asked. Angus looked up at the clock and looked back. "I guess I can take a lunch break I'll be back." Angus said as he left into the back, he came back without the apron he wore to work and grabed my hand and we walked out.

We both walked to a icecream parlor. I got mint chocolate chip and Angus got vanilla! We went to the park and sat on a bench eating our icecream. "Hey cap'in? What do you even do at your work?" I asked, Angus thought for a bit. "Hmm..well I make cakes and pastries and stuff! It's a bakery, I was thinking of bringing you home something from the bakery one day." Angus smiled. "YESSS!!! I'd love that! Your good at cooking I would eat your cooking forever! I'd even choose it over pizza!! I just sell video games-" Gregg said looking around. "Well your good at it bug!" Angus smiled as he kissed my cheek. We talked for a bit more and finished the icecream. I held his hand as we walked back to his work and kissed eachother bye. "See you in a few hours bug! Love ya~" Angus said as he walked in. "Bye! Love you too!!! "I yelled back waving my arms around as I ran to the store I worked in. "AWWWWWOOOOOOO!!!"