ch:9 planning the wedding

*Angus pov*

I woke up on a cloudy and gloomy day. It looked as if it where about to rain, I rolled over to my other side seeing my lovely fiance jus below me holding on to me tightly. I thought it was a bit weird because he only held this tight when he was having nightmares and he was moving around alot and he was sweating. I decided to wake him up. I grabbed my glasses and put them on and I  shook gregg's shoulder. "Gregg..? Gregg wake up." I said softly as he slowly woke up streaching and he sat up. "Mornin' cap'in.." he said while kissing me, he sound very tired I guess he couldn't sleep last night? I got up and yawned. "Hmm..I think I'm a take a bath..Wana join?" I asked petting gregg's hair as his tail wagged happily. "Sure!! But is it a bath or a 'bath'?~" Gregg asked suductively. "Bug, as much as I love you, no s*x. I'm not in the mood I'm pretty tired" I replied Gregg nodded and got up with me and went to the bathroom.

I turned on the water and let the tub full up and Gregg got undressed and got in the tub I soon got in after when the tub was full of warm water and we cuddled up together. "Hey cap'in should we start planning our wedding?" Gregg asked. "Hmm..I don't see why not! It could give us something to do on this rainy day!" I replied.

*No one's PO*
Gregg and Angus sat together in the water snuggling thinking about the wedding. "Maybe we could have it next month? Maybe at a beach!" Gregg said looking up at his fiance. "Hm..maybe! There's a wedding chapel next to the beach so I think we can make it work! Who are we inviting?" Angus asked smiling. "Hmm..well definitely Mae and Bea! Mae could bring her parents they are nice! And my family!! Who do you want to invite?" Gregg asked, Angus paused for a bit. He had only a few friends but he didn't talk to them that much and the only family member that wasn't bad was his big brother. "I guess we could invite Selma, germ, and Lori? I know Lori's grandmother when I was younger so we still keep in touch. And my brother Ritchie! I just hope Ritchie doesn't tell our ... parents... but knowing him he will..." Angus sighed as he layed back. "Well we can invite them! And even if your shitty parents are there if they try to ruin it I'm beating there asses!" Gregg yelped kidding his bear. Angus laughed and kissed back.

~a  hour later after they got out of the bath~

Gregg was sitting on the bed with a towel over him as Angus brushed his hair. "Well will we be both wearing suits? Maybe different colors" Gregg suggested. "I guess, but where will we get the money?" Angus asked as he got worried. Gregg looked up at his lover. "For the 5 months we have been here I have been saving lots and lots of money! I've been working harder and I think it will be enough if we ask for some help!" Gregg smiled and Angus started to worry less and kiss his lover. "Of course you did bug you always got something under your sleeve~"