Acknowledgements And a Short Note From The Author

"Into The Orchard" is a novel that I have truly devoted a lot of time and energy to. I can't count the dozens of hours I spent at my laptop or computer, filling hundreds of pages with the words that make up this story. This book was written at my home, in the place where I work, on trains and buses. I am all the more grateful to my readers for the commitment they have shown as I have published chapter after chapter. I want to thank my readers from Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Bolivia, Norway, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam and Australia. I know you are there and I know that some of you have stayed with me to the end of this story. I would also like to thank people from other countries whose presence Wattpad unfortunately did not inform me about. However, I would like to give a special thanks to my readers from the United States. I'm not American, I don't know many people from the United States, and yet readers from the United States make up about 40% of all the people who have read the book. For me, as a person who does not speak English every day, it is an incredible honor that the story I described in your language is so popular. Thank you for every comment, every star pinned and every private message. I am always happy when I get messages from you about your opinion on current events in the book. I am then aware that both you and I are going through the story together and watching Maxwell Porter's fate together. This is a touching moment for me, and saying goodbye to "Into The Orchard" did not come easily. However, there is one person in particular that I would like to thank. It may sound pathetic, but without the involvement of the person I love, I would not have written this book so quickly. This man, is the only person I know from the real world who has read the entire story, supporting me many times in the process of writing it. I think he deserves a special thanks, which finds its place right here.

However, this is not the end of the whole story. Where one thing ends, something new must eventually begin. "Into The Orchard" is the middle part of the story. I will soon begin work on the third and final book in the "Inside The House" trilogy, the working title of which is "On The Stage". I encourage you to follow my profile so you don't miss the upcoming sequel, or the other stories I plan to present to you.

I wish you all the best

_M_R_ 

Ps. If you like my story, you can leave stars under the chapters or and even share it on your social media. You can also support me on my ko-fi or Patreon account. Every, even the smallest, help whether by leaving a nice comment, giving a star under the chapter, or a tiny donation means a lot to me.