Chapter 2

A/N: I wanted to put a trigger warning at the begining of this chapter because there is a little bit of mention of sexual assault. I'm so sorry if this triggers anyone. 

Rose POV:

I jumped from the sudden applause behind me. I turned around and there he was. The 6'7" Russian Battle God, blood master 7, and best guardian of the generation, Dimitri Belikov. 

"That was beautiful." He said causing me to blush.

"What are you doing here? Did you follow me?" 

"Um... yeah. Sorry, but I wanted to ask you a question." He replied.

"Sure, have a seat." I patted the spot next to me. He sat down and turned to me with a curious look in his eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"You're looking at me like your trying to figure me out."

"How did you know that? I mean I was, but you are the first person that has been able to read through my guardian mask." He said astonished.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Anyways I wanted to ask you if you wanted to meet your father."

Wow, right to the point. I thought. I like him. I meant what's not to like- STOP Rose he's going to be your guarding partner. You can't like him.

"Um.. I've never really thought about. I mean I have a lot of mental blocks and stuff, but if he wants to meet me and could gain my trust, then yeah I would love to meet him. Though, I highly doubt he wants to meet me."

"Why would you say that?" 

"I don't know. I used to hope that one day someone would come and they would be my biological family and they would actually want to meet me, but I have kind of given up hope on that childish dream." Why am I explaining this to him. The only person that I have ever explained this to is Alberta. 

"Why would it be a childish dream?"

"Who would want me in their family. I mean I'm used and broken-"

"Used?" He cut me off.

"Shit." I cursed. He wasn't supposed to know about that, no one is supposed to know that. "Forget I said anything." I said quickly jumping off the wall and sprinted to my dorm. 

Dimitri's POV:

"Rose!" I called after her as she ran. Damn, she's fast. 

I jumped off of the wall and booked it to Alberta's. I knocked on her office door and heard a faint 'come in' from the other side of the thick wood. 

"Alberta we have a major problem." Techinally I didn't know for sure if it was major or not, but it sounded like she had been raped.

"Dimitri. Please sit." She said pointing to the beige chairs infront of her desk. "What seems to be the problem."

I sit in the chair and try to figure out how to tell her this.

"Um... it's about Rose."

"What about her?" She asked her calm, conposed face turning into one of worry.

"I'm not sure if you knew or not, but I think that she's been raped."

"WHAT?!" 

"I'm not sure, but I followed her to the wall and talked to her. I asked her if she has ever thought about wanting to meet her family, but she started to talk about how nobody would want her and how she is broken and used. When I asked about what she meant when she said used, and it was like I wasn't supposed to know about it. Then she ran off." I explained.

"Do you know where she went?" She asked.

"I think she went to her dorm room."

"Okay, thank you for telling me." With that I left and went to find my dorm room.

Emil POV:

I was guarding my last class of the day when I hear Alberta's voice in my ear peice that is used so guardians can communitcate without students knowing. 

"Code Thorn. Code Thorn."  In a hurry almost half of the guardians on campus were crowded in Albera's office. When the last few people walk in Alberta starts talking.

"Today we got a new guardian on campus, I'm sure most of you have already met him or know him. He is Guardian Dimitri Belikov, blood master 7." Gasps went throught the room when Yuri said,

"Didn't he just graduate?"

"Yes." Alberta answered.

"Then why is he here?" I asked.

"He is here to guard Lissa until Rose becomes of age to take the crown, then we will have to tell her about this. She is going to be upset that she can't become a guardian. Also I think that he is Rose's soulmate."

"Why?" Celeste asked.

"Because when I called Rose into my office to meet him, as he's going to be her mentor, she should him her scars. Then when she went to the wall, he followed her, and they apparently talked. He said that he thinks she's been raped."

"What?!" Everyone in the room screams.