Chapter 14

Rose POV: 

"I will explain in more detail when we get back to the academy, but for now these are my animals. They won't hurt you if you don't hurt them or their families." I said ignoring the curious glances from baba. "As for the people, this is Felix, they use they/them pronouns, this is Anna, she uses she/her pronons, this is Taylor, they are genderfluid, this is Oliver, they use he/they pronouns, this is Dylan, he uses he/him pronouns, and this is Jordan, they use she/they pronouns." I introduce the restored and their pronouns. "Guys, this is my dad, Abe, my uncle, Pavel, my mother, Alberta, my dad's guardians, Sergei, Leo, and Sophia, and you guys already know my boyfriend, DImitri." I said introducing everyone, including the guardians., while pointing to the people respectively. 

"Okay, well the cars will be here in a couple minutes. Do you want to go with them?" Baba asked looking at me. (father) 

"Sure." I said.

"Can I go with you, Roza?" Dimitri asked me. 

"Sure, you can." I answered DImitri. "You guys can go if you want and we can just meet up back at the academy. I'm gonna get these guys set up in one of the old watch cabins at the academy. Could you get cabin number 3 set up for their stay, mama?" I say, the last part directed at mama.

"Of course I can, ROsie. You spend too much time in the woods, to know which cabin is the biggest." She said, while walking towards Echo. "Hey Echo, how are you?" She started giving Echo belly rubs when she rolled over onto her back. 

**Time Skip to when they get back to the Academy**

When we got back to the academy Dimtiri and I lead Felix, Anna Taylor, Oliver, Dylan, and Jordan to cabin number 3. 

**Cabin Number Three**

The cabin was bigger for a watch post because it was the main cabin where the guardians would stay before or after late shifts. They would also stay if the guardian dorm was full, but that was before they upgraded them because they are bad now, but before the upgrade they were almost uninhabitable. When we walked in I started to show them around. 

"It has two master bedrooms and six other bedrooms, that all have their own bathrooms. Those are all on the top two levels. On this level there is a massive kitchen, a beautiful family room, living room whaever you want to call it. There is two bathrooms down here and a game room, a library filled with the best books, and a sun room. There is also a gym in the basement. You guys can go and chose whatever rooms you want and then explore the rest of the house." They all went to pick their rooms and I turned to Dimitri, who was already staring at me.

"Hey." I said wrapping my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Where did all of this come from? It is amazing. Also, I know that this isn't just the normal guardian watch post main house." He said, looking at me knowingly.

"I asked mama if she could decorate this house when I was ten one summer, and she said sure, but it would take a little while. Once it was Christmas she took me out her to show me it and ever since then I have taken care of it like it was my own home. It is kind of close to my dream house, but personally I would make a couple changes." I said smiling,

"Well, when we get our own home, maybe after we are married, once you want to of course, then you can get your dream house and decorate it however you want to." He said kissing the top of my nose. 

Alberta POV:

When we got back to the academy I asked some of the cleaners to clean up cabin number three and then went to my office, unfortantely Abe was following me and wouldn't let me do anywork.

"Hadi aşkım, daha yeni geldim. Kocanla çok ihtiyacın olan biraz zaman geçirmek istemiyor musun?" He asked in turkish. (Come on, my love, I just got here. Don't you want to spend some much needed time with your husband?)

"Seninle vakit geçirmeyi çok isterdim aşkım ama yapacak çok işim var. Buna ne dersin? Bu gece çalışıyorum ve yarın iş bitince aslında günü birlikte geçirebiliriz." I responded in fluent turkisk. The only reason that I even know another language is because Abe always said random stuff in turkish and I had to literally beg him to teach me. (I really wanted to spend time with you, but I have a lot of work to do. What do you say about this? Working tonight and when the work is done we can actually spend the day.)

"Pekala, seni çok sevdiğim için şanslısın." He said sighing.(Fine, you are lucky that I love you so much.)

"Seni seviyorum." I said when he turned to leave, most likely going to find Rose. (I love you.)

"Seni seviyorum." (I love you.)

Rose POV:

After leaving the group, Dimitri and I went back to my room.

"Comrade, I'm going to the wall to work on the song for the Dragomir's funeral. Do you want to come?" I ask, knowing that I have to finish it and I wanted his opinion on the song anyway. 

"I would love to come, Roza." He said, kissing my forehead.

We walked to the wall, climbed up, and sat on top.

"I already finished the song, but I wanted your opinion." 

"Okay, Roza." He said, smiling. 

When we were young
We were the ones
The kings and queens
Oh yeah we ruled the world
We smoked cigarettes
Man no regrets
Wish I could relive
Every single word

We've taken different paths and traveled different roads
I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old
And when you're in the trenches and you're under fire I will cover you

If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me
And if you were drowned at sea
I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe

I've got you brother

Oh brother, we go deeper than the ink
Beneath the skin of our tattoos
Though we don't share the same blood
You're my brother and I love you, that's the truth

We're living different lives, heaven only knows
If we'll make it back with all our fingers and our toes
5 years, 20 years come back, we'll always be the same

If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me
And if you were drowned at sea
I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe

I've got you brother

And if we hit on troubled water
I'll be the one to keep you warm and safe
And we'll be carrying each other
Until we say goodbye on our dying day

Because I've got you brother
I've got you brother

If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me
And if you were drowned at sea
I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe

Oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh

I've got you brother