Chapter 4

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING **Mentions of sexual assault in this chapter**

RPOV:

I woke up feeling relieved, after the best sleep of my life. I sat up and almost screamed when I saw someone next to me.

"Good morning, Roza." He said.

"W-what are you doing in my room?" I stuttered.

"You fell asleep last night and when I went to get up you grabbed my wrist and told me not to go." Dimitri said with a smile on his face, the one that made my heart flutter. I looked down, blushing. "Also, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"O-okay?"

"I think that we are soulmates." He says, looking at me.

"What?"

"I think that you're my soulmate and I know that you aren't read-" I cut him off with a kiss. He was shocked at first, but then he started to kiss back. It was the perfect first kiss, soft, passionate, and full of love. He pulled back and rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you." He says looking into my eyes.

"I love you too."

Abe POV: (Turkey)

I was about to go to my office at 9:30am(vampire time) when my phone rang. It was from Alberta.

"Hello, love. How are you?" I answer the phone with a smile, my mood already brightening.

"I'm good. What about you?"

"I'm good, but I really miss you. I was thinking of coming to see you sometime this week." I say hopefully.

"That's great, love, but I have something to tell you and I don't think you are going to like it." She says and I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"What's wrong?" I ask, sitting up in my chair ready to call Pavel to get the jet ready.

"I think I know where your daughter is, but before you interrupt let me finish." She said knowing that I was going to interrupt. "She is a novice here at the academy and she has been through a lot. She's been scarred and in crashes, traumatized and abandoned, and I recently found out that she was raped." She said sadly.

"WHAT?!" I shout.

"I-i'm sorry. It's all my fault, I should have protected her more and I should have stopped it-" I interrupted her before she went too far.

"Honey, it is not your fault, obviously you are close to her, so why don't you tell me her name so that I can come over to the academy and meet my daughter."

"Okay, It's Rosemarie, Rose Hathaway. Also I almost forgot she met her soulmate today." She said in a happier tone.

"Who is her soulmate? Are they good enough for her?"

"Yes, it's DImitri Belikov."

"Okay, I know him. His mother is Olena Belikova, a single mother of four and his best friend is Ivan Zelkos. Dimitri wanted to be assigned to be his guardian, but he got assigned to Vasilisa Dragomir."

"Yes, Lissa has been Rose's best friend since they were five. Um... before you come I think that you should know that Rose has trust issues because of what Janine did to her, but once you warm up to her she will protect you with every fiber in her being."

"What did that orospu do to her?" I said getting mad again. (Bitch)

"I'm sorry, love, It's not my place to tell."

"It's fine, love. I will be at St. Vladimir's Academy sometime in the afternoon."

"Okay, bye. I love you."

"I love you too."

Time Skip: The Next Day

Alberta POV:

"Rose Hathaway to Head Guardian Petrova's office please. Rose Hathaway to Head Guardian Petrova's office please." I announced over the PA system. "Code Thorn. Cose Thorn." I said into the guardian earpieces for the second time today. 

Just after I do that Rose and DImitri walk in throwing light banter around, like they've known eachother for years. 

"Hey, mama. How are you doing?" Rose asks with a smile on her face sitting in one of the arm chairs in front of my desk. 

"I'm good, thank you. What about you."

"I'm great now that I'm out of Stan's class. Thanks for that by the way." She says looking relieved.

"Your welcome. I actually wanted to talk to you guys about something with the rest of the Thorns."

The Thorns are Rose, Dimitri, Mason, Eddie, Lissa, Christian, Adrian, Mia, Emil, Celeste, Yuri, Spiridon, Mikhail, Sonya, and we are going to ask Ivan to see if he wants to jion when he comes to visit Dimitri for Christmas break. We are a group of royla moroi, non-royal moroi, novices, and guardians that are working to get better lives and futures for dhampirs and non-royal moroi. SOmethings we are trying to fix right now are blood whore communes, orphanages, child abuse, moroi thinking that they can take advantage of guardians, the thought that guardianas are replacable, and many more. 

A knock on the door brings be out of my thoughts.

"Come in." The rest of the Thorns walk in and sit or stand somewhere in the room.

"So Rose. I have a question for you." I waited until she nooded her head for me to continue. "Do you want to meet your father?"

"You know him?" She asked shock all over her face.

"Yeah, I don't know why I didn't realize you two looked like each other until DImitri pointed it out when you left my ofice earlier today."

"Um... Sure, I'll meet him. When?"

"Uh... so funny thing, um... It turns out that it's Abe and I already called him. He'll be here later today."

"WHAT?!!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry, but he's my husband and he said he was going to visit later this week anyway. When he found out that it was you he got his jet and flew here. I didn't tell him too much I just told him that you had a lot of trauma and that you were raped, he was very worried about you. He is flying from Turkey so he should be here later this afternoon."

"But- what? What if he doesn't like me? I can't do this." And she ran out with Dimitri following her.