Chapter 10

Dimitri POV: 

While Rose was getting her hair cut I wanted to get her a Christmas gift. I walk around the mall for a little bit knowing that I only had an hour and a half at most because it was just a haircut, though she was talking about getting highlights. She had said that she was thinking about getting highlights, but she wanted them to look natural. This means that I might have a little bit more time to shop. 

I walked into the pandora and started to look at the promise rings section, when a older lady came up at me.

"Hi, my name is Maddie. Is there anything specific that you are looking for today?" She asked. 

"Hi, actually I'm looking for a Christmas present for my girlfriend and I was thinking a promise ring and maybe a necklace." 

"Okay, do you have any ideas of what you want?"

"Yes, I liked this one." I said pointing at one of the rings in the display case. It was a small silver band that had a heart shaped hole on it. It was simple, but showed my love and that I would always love her.

 It was simple, but showed my love and that I would always love her

A/N: Only one was in the display case.

"Those come in a set, so one for each partner. Is that okay?" She asked, seeemingly like I wasn't going to by it now that I know that it came in a pair.

"Yes, that is fantastic." I said, windering why that would make her worried.

"Oh, that is wonderful. Normally the guys would think that the fact that they are wearing a ring that it seemingly feminine and not want to buy it anymore." She said giving a sigh of relieve.

"Why? I think that wearing a ring would make it, so that everyone would know that I am taken and that I love my parnter more than anything." I said, thinking about my Roza. 

"Your girlfriend is a lucky lady." She said giving a motherly smile.

"No, I am the lucky one." I said.

"Well, you said that you also wanted a necklace?" She said leading me over to a display case with multiple beautiful, extravagant necklaces. 

"I was thinking that I could get her an animal necklace because she loves animals. Maybe a fox?"

"Of course. We have some animal necklaces here. Would you like something simple again?" She asked using her key to open the case to her left.

"Yeah something simple would be nice. Maybe a geometric fox or something simple like that?" I suggested. 

"Okay. This is all of out geometric animal necklaces. These two are unfortunately the only ones that we have." She said pointing to two necklaces: one of the outline of a fox sleeping and one of an origami type fox standing, both in gold.

"I like this one." I said pointing to the second one.

"Okay, is that all today?" She asked putting it in a little tray with the promise ring.

"Yes, thank you."

"Your welcome. The price for all this will total to three hundred fifty dollars."

"Okay thank you." I said slidding my card and taking the bag from her. I left the store and went back to the hair salon to wait for Roza.

Rose POV: 

After the lady that was cutting my hair said that I could only get caramel highlights if I wanted to finish with in two hours. She quickly cut three inches off after washing my hair and told me that she was going to the back to mix up my color. When she came back she put the color in my hair and told me to sit under a lamp. Half an hour later I saw Dimitri walk in and texted him.

A/N: 'R' is Rose and 'D' is Dimtiri

R: Where were you?

D: I was just picking up some stuff.

R: What stuff?

D:  That is for me to know and you to wonder.

R: Damn riddles. I hate you

D: I love you too.

Just as I was going to text back the lady came over.

"Hey it's time to wash off the color." 

"Okay." I said standing up to follow her over to the sinks.

"Would you like your hair styled?" She asked after she finished washing my hair.

"Could you just curl it a little?" I asked.

"Of course." She took me back to the chair and started to curl my hair.

"Okay and I'm all done. What do you think?" She asked, stepping back and handing me a mirror.

"I love it thank you." I said after looking in the mirror, then handing it back to you.

"Okay then let's get you checked out." She said walking back to the lobby. When we got to the lobby DImitri stood up and came of to us.

"It looks wonderful, моя любовь." He said kissing the side of my head. (My love)

"Thank you, baby." I responded smiling.

"Okay the total will be two hundred twenty dollars." The lady said getting my attention. I swiped the card that baba gave me. 

"Thank you." I said leaving the salon.

"Your welcome." The lady said going back to work.

"Alberta, Abe, and the others are here, моя любовь. They said to meet them at the food court for dinner." Dimitri said gaining my attention. (My love)

"Okay." I said leaning into his side with his arm wrapped around me. 

Alberta POV:

We made it to the mall two hours after Rose and Dimtiri. Who knows how fast they were going to get there with in two hours. Thankfully Abe made a few calls to make sure the road was empty, so there were no chances of them getting into a car crash. 

I texted DImtri that we made it to the mall and that we were going to the food court. He said that they would meet us there and that Rose was almost finished.

"Hey guys." Rose said walking up with DImitri to the table and sitting down.

"Hey, the hair cut looks good."

"Thank you, but I am starving." She said making Dimitri and I laugh.

"Good, because we ordered a pizza and Pavel went to get it.

A/N: Sorry this is late I wasn't able to write as I didn't have my computer for a few days.