Chapter 13

DPOV:

"Roza?" I asked confused.

"Comrade, I... I can explain what this is, but not right now. When we get home?" She asked looking slighty tired.

"Okay. Are you alright?" I said walking up to her and cuppping her face with my hands.

"I'm fine, but they are not. They are going to need extensive therapy." She said, sighing. 

A female wolf nudged Roza back, growling. She was black with white on the tips of her tail, ears, and paws. 

"Uh... Roza?" I said looking at моя любовь. (My love)

"Echo, no. He's a friend of mine. Don't hurt him." She said sternly, causing the wolf to whimper quietly.

"Comrade, this is Echo. As you know I am Team Thorn's captain. The rumors that the captain of Team Thorn has magic is correct, hense why this is possible. Spirit, the magic Lissa specializes in, is capable of many things." She said semi-explaining things to me. I just nodded confused as hell. "Okay, guys. You can either come with us back home in the cars or you can go on your own. If you want to go on your own you can go and meet me back home." She said turning to the full grown animals. They all just tilted their heads at her.  "Okay, Comrade, can you tell baba that we are going to need a couple extra cars, maybe six." She asked looking at me. (father)

"Of course, любовь. I'll be right back." I said kissing her forehead, before turning and walking back to the cars. (my love)

Rose POV:

When Dimitri walked back to the car, I walked up to the newly returned. 

"Hey guys. How are you feeling?"

"Confused, scared, relief, joyous, grateful, worried." The first woman said, the others nodding their head in agreement. 

"Okay, well I think that introductions are needed. How about you say your names, pronouns, age before you turned, and how long you have been turned for? I know it is a sensitive subject, but I want you to remember that it wasn't you, okay? It wasn't you, it was those monsters taking over you body and control you, making you watch on the sidelines." I reassured them. 

"I'm Felix, I go by they/them pronouns, I was 35, and I have been turned for 5 years." The first man said. (A/N: If this offends anyone I am sorry, I didn't know how to make you guys know who I was talking about, so it means man/woman biologically, not a cis man/cis woman. I promise this was not me trying to be disrespectful.) They have brown hair, a short beard, and was 5'11". 

"I'm Anna, I use she/her pronouns, I was 39, and I have been turned for 6 years." The first woman said. She had long, dirty blond hair, was 6'1", and had a curvy figure.

 "I'm Taylor, I am genderfluid, I was 21, and I have been turned for 3 years." The second woman said. She had think, curly, light brown hair, was 5'6", and had a thin figure with muscle. 

"I'm Oliver, I use he/they pronouns, I was 30, and have been turned for 4 years. The second man said. They had dark brown hair, was 5'9" and had some muscle. 

"I'm Dylan, I use he/him pronouns, I was 23, and I have been turned for 8 years." The third man said. He had short dirty blond hair, was 6', and had a firm build.

"I'm Jordan, I use she/they pronouns, I was 19, and I have been turned for 2 years." The third woman said. They had long, dirty blond hair, was 5'8", and had a slim figure.

"I am Rose, I use she/her pronouns, and I am 15. So now that I know everyone's names, I want to give you all an option on where you go from here. You can go back to the moroi world and I can talk to Queen Tatiana and see if she can say that you guys went missing or something, and give you your jobs back, you can go out into the human world and do whatever you want, or you can come with me and you can get you disguises and you can come back with me to St. Vladimir's Academy. I can get you guys a hotel here if you want a couple of days to get used to being back before you decide what you want to do." I said 

"Could I go back with you?" Jordan asked. 

"Of course, you can. Do you want a disguise? I can change your appearance to anything that you want, only people that know it is you will see the real you."

"I don't think that anyone will recognize me, I didn't have very many friends and wasn't that popular."

"Okay. Does anyone else know what they want to do now?"

"Can we all go with you?" Anna asked after looking around at everyone.

"Of course you guys can. Does anyone want a disguise?"

"Can I get one?" Taylor asked.

"Sure, what do you want to look like?" I said using my powers to pull silver from the Earth forming it into a ring. 

"Could you just take my boobs away?" They asked a small blush on their cheeks. 

"Sure, do you want it so that it looks like that to everyone? And can you come over here?" I asked smiling at her. 

"Could you?" They asked with hope in their eyes.

"Of course, I can."

When she came over I put the silver band on her finger and manipulated the silver to fit her finger, then put spirit into the band giving them their desired disguise. 

"Thank you so much." 

"No Problem, does anyone else want a disguise?" I asked looking at everone else. They all shook their heads no. "Okay then, let's go meet Dimitri and the other and I can introduce you guys. Can you pick up the little ones? The animals can't be seen by anyone who I don't trust, but the same cannot be said for the animals if they haven't meet them yet. And sometimes the littleones might run off." I explained, getting up.

"Sure." They all said, picking up a couple of the younger ones, and getting up themselves. The almost fully grown ones went to their parents, siblings, or relatives. 

We walked to the car to see Dimitri talking to Abe, Alberta, and Pavel.

"Hey guys." I said walking up to them.

Baba looked at us kind of concerned as to why there were so many animals that weren't attacking each other or us. (father)

"Who are they and why are there so many animals?"