Chapter 7

Abe POV:

When the plane landed on the airstrip, I got into a car and drove the three hours to St. Vladmir's Academy. By the time that I got there it was around dinner time and I was due for a feed soon, as it was five'o'clock in the afternoon. 

As the car pulled up to the gate Yuri came out to inspect the car even though he knew it was me it was protocol. 

"Good afternoon, Abe." He greeted after inspecting the car.

"Good afternoon, Yuri. How is Alberta? When I called she seemed really stressed out." I asked concerned.

"She has been really stressed out with comforting Rose since the Dragomir's died and now that she has found out the Rose has been raped she feels like she has failed being a mother to her." He explained with a sigh. 

"Well thank you for telling me. I'm going to see her now and see if she is okay. Hopeful I can help take the weight off of her shoulders now that I'm here." I said.

"Okay. she is in her office." He informed me.

"Okay. Thank you." 

He opened the gate and we drove through the gate. My driver, Alexander, dropped us off in front of the Administration building and went to park the car in the garage. I walked up to the second floor while the one hundred fifty men that I brought, to help give the guardians here a little break and to give my daughter a little extra protection, went around the building to secure it. I knocked on her office door and heard a stressed 'come in' from behind it.

"Hey, my love." I said walking in and behind her desk next to her.

"Hey." She said standing up to kiss me.

"I thought I told you to get some rest. This does not look like rest." I gently scolded her wrapping my arms around her waist, my left hand rubbing her back gently.

"I was going to, I just had to finish this really quick and then I was going to rest for a little then meet you at the gate."

"Aşk, Yuri let me in and that call was four hours ago. Four hours ago. I know that you have a lot of work to do, but your mental and physical health are the most important thing. You should have been resting and then I could have come to you and woken you up with a little massage." I said, kissing her forehead. (Love)

"I know, I know, but this was urgent and I didn't think it would take that long." She said.

I sat down in her chair and pulled her onto my lap.

"I know, Aşk, but I could have helped you or I could get someone to do it for you." I said. "What were you doing, anyway?" (Love)

"I was writing a new roster. I make a new one every month." She explained turning back to her computer and sending the new roster to all the guardians. As soon as she clicked the send button she picked up her phone a called someone. 

"Who are you calling?" I asked curiously.

"Dimitri. I'm letting him know that you are here and to bring Rose over." She said. 

Dimitri POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing, turning around I answered it without looking at the called ID.

"Hello, this is Guardian Dimitri Belikov. What can I do for you?" I answered.

"Hey, Dimitri, it's Alberta. I called to let you know that Abe is here, if you want to bring Rose to my office."

"Sure, we will be there is twenty minutes at most." I said, thinking that Rose might freak out a little and I will need time to calm her down as much as possible. 

"Okay, thanks. Bye, Dimitri." She said.

"Bye, Alberta." I replied hanging up and turning back around to face Rose.

She looked so peaceful sleeping, but I promised Alberta that we would take no more than twenty minutes. I gently kissed her forehead. lightly shaking her.

"Love, you need to get up now." I said smiling when she rolled over to facing, buring her face in my chest. 

"Роза, your father is here and we have twently minutes to get to Alberta's office." This got her up really quick. SHe sat up so fast, I'm surprised that she didn't get whiplash. (Rose)

"What?! Why didn't you tell me this before? I have to get ready still and- and-," She was rambling.

"Роза! Роза, calm down. It is okay. You don't have to be worried. I'm sure Alberta is having a take with him and I called him a couple hours ago." I said. (Rose, Rose)

"What do you mean you called him a couple hours ago?" 

"I called him and just told him that if he didn't behave himself that he was in for a world of bodily harm no matter who he is." I said. 

"You threatened a mafis boss?!" SHe almost shouted.

"It is fine, мой дорогой. I have know him since I was little and if he hurts me then he will certainly be yelled at by my mama, my sisters, and my бабушка. He doesn't hurt women, so they will be fine." (My dear, grandmother)

"Why do I get the feeling that he isn't your normal mafia boss?" She asked.

"That is because he isn't. He helps people and he cares for Alberta very much. He is also crazy rich. If I know him at all he will love you almost as much as I do, and he will spoil you rotten to make up for not being there when you were growning up." 

"Do you think that he can take me to Missoula to get my hair cut?" She asked, already planning.

"Why do you want you hair cut? I like it this long." I pouted. I know, I know. The Dimitri Blikov is pouting like a five year old. Leave me alone she said that she was going to get rid of my third favorite physical feature of hers, the first and second being her eyes and smile. 

"Relax, it's only three inches that I want cut off. I get on inch of for every person that is important to me that either leaves me and dies. When the hair grows back then I can move on because I discovered that my hair grows really fast. Like an inch a month fast, give or take a little." She said with a small smile on her face. 

"Okay good. Now we have ten minutes to get ready and get to Alberta's office." I said and just like that she was up and changing into an outfit that looked kind of like my guardian uniform. 

"Are you ready to go?" I asked after we had both finished changing.

"I think so."