CHAPTER THREE

Chukwuechetam (Echeta's full name meaning God has me in remembrance) and his bride while driving back home took their time to deliberate and point out again all they had learned in the counseling session until they pulled up at Heaven's home gate.  He was about to come down to not only open the door for her but as a gentle man he is to walk her in, but she insisted that he should save the courtesy for another day. He planted a delicate kiss on her cheek, followed by a tight hug and saying good night to each other,  She reminded Echeta to let her know when he gets home. He agrees as he slowly drove off looking through the rear mirror of his car until she had gone in through the gates. When he got home, he quickly puts a call through to Heaven informing her he is home and they called it a night as each preps for bed very happy and satisfied with how the day went.

  The next morning after his quiet time (a personal  prayer and meditation time) Echeta started his day with a routine morning chat with his wifey to be.

"Hello lovey good morning  how was your night?" 😚

"Very blissful sweetie"😍 Heaven replies.

"Trust you slept well too?"

"Sure did"writes Echeta. He continues "i  will be expecting a call from pastor's sectary today informing us of the venue for the next meeting."

"Ok dear let me know when she informs you yeah?"

"Definitely" he writes "let me leave you to get ready for work we will still catch up later. Do have a great day❤"

"I love you"💋she replies back. He writes love you more and went off.

       At the office Echeta later got a call from the secetary that day letting him know that they will continue their counseling session with pastor at a birthday party of a seven year old boy tomorrow Friday by 5pm.

"I will text the address to you now after i end my call with you", she affirms.
"Ok thanks ma'am" and he ends the call. He quickly contacted Heaven and told her all the secetary said.

"At a birthday party of a seven year old"?  She asks in affirmative

"yes dear" he says.

"Oh wow"! She exclaims. "Okay no wahala (no problems)" she added.
"You sound unconvinced"? He asks

"Not that it matters,anyways it's his call to make.
" I was just being..."

"Curious"? He intercepts.

" Yeah...but it's fine"she added.
"I will probably drop by your place on my way back from work, if that will be okay"?

"Of course it's okay, drop the formality please"she laughs.

"With your dad at home one can never be too formal you know"? They both laughed to tears

"My father is just disciplined to the core that's all there is to it. He is not bad at heart" She emphasises "i believe one of this days, you will see something that will change your opinion of his person" Heaven reassures Echeta nicely.
"I believe you lovey, laters Echeta says
"Make sure not to eat before coming, i will wait to have dinner with you."

"Yes ma'am he agrees." I love you he added."love you too sweetie" declares  heaven and she ends the call.

     After work Echeta leaves his office happily as the thought of spending the evening with Heaven excited him. His phone buzzes when he was about to get into his car. He picks the call,
"Are you already on your way the clouds is quite thick like there's going to be a heavy fall" asks Heaven. 

"I am on my way already i pray i get there before the fall though, so i will know that all i will be thinking of is getting home from your place after the fall."
" I am waiting"she says,