|| 4 ||

After trying (and failing) to remember his footsteps, he's managed to remember the way to your apartment. You're leaning heavily on his shoulder, too hammered to even walk. 

He attributed his blushing face to the bitter cold of the night's air. 

"(Last Name), where do you put your spare keys?" 

It was only an act of concern, he didn 't have the heart to leave you out here. In your drunken state, you could easily be taken advantage of. 

"Why do you wanna know?" 

"I can't leave you out here, you know. You might get-"

"Raeeeppeeedddd," you continue, poking his cheeks as you lean on him.

"Yes."

"Heh, you scoff, "no one's gonna want me, you said it yourself, I'm not cute at all."

He huffs, poorly hiding his irritation but somehow, he's intrigued by your words. You were bothered by his words, huh.

"Just give me the keys, (Last Name)."

"Naaahhh~"

"Don't be a kid, (Last Name)."

"You know what," you slur, "I don't mind spending the night out here~" 

He closes his eyes, rubbing his temples, "(Last Name), I'm asking you nicely, please give me the key-" 

"Noooo waayyyy~" 

"GODDAMMIT (NAME), DO YOU WANT TO GET RAPED???" 

A frail old man next door stares at him suspiciously. 

"Heh, s'all right Tanaka ossan, he's gay~" 

Kasamatsu facepalms. 

The night was far from over.