|| 12 ||

Ei, KuroGun, I've finally updated. So please don't sic the mob on me, okay? :)

-

He opens his mouth to say the words that could have made or broken your relationship. But all coherent and rational thoughts flee from his mind when he feels the soft press of your lips against his.

This was wrong. You were drunk. He forces himself to try and push you away but he can't. He can't bear to make himself move and deny you.

Closing his eyes, he slowly submits to your kiss. He shifts slowly on the bed and lifts himself from your grasp. Still not breaking the kiss, he straddles you and nips at your bottom lip- begging you for entrance.

You comply with a breathy moan escaping from your throat, he takes that as a yes and encircles his tongue sloppily around yours. He can't help but think of how you taste like alcohol. Pausing for a moment to catch his breath, he takes in your flushed face and lustful gaze.

"More," you breathe, fingers tugging at his shirt. "I want more Yukio."

Shrugging his shirt off, he shivers as your fingers trail up his chest and ghosts past his rapidly beating heart. If you were sober, this never would have happened. If you were sober...that thought sends a blow to his mind like a sucker punch. Gently, he takes your hand and sets it down on the bed.

"Not like this (Name)."

A bitter smile pulls at the edges of his mouth and he settles for a chaste kiss on your head.

"But-"

"Maybe when you're sober, alright?"

"Okay..."

He sighs in frustration as he eyes the expression you give him, "don't give me that look."

"But I want to sleep with you."

"I will sleep with you-"

"Then-" a shifty grin makes its way to your lips as you reach out but he stops you, grabbing your arms and pinning it to the bed.

"I'll sleep beside you," he clarifies, "we won't be doing anything naughty."

"Not even just a little?"

"Nope," he settles down on the bed beside you and turns, his lean back facing you. "Goodnight, (Name)."

Frowning, you lay back on the covers and place a teasing kiss on Kasamatsu's back.

"Goodnight, Yukio."