|| 3 ||

The bar he takes you in is relaxed, calm, quiet. Aside from the soft jazz music that is playing it is relatively silent. Kasamatsu pulls out the bar stool for you to sit on before he takes a seat himself.

"I'm not gonna lie, " you admit as you check out your surroundings, "this bar is pretty great."

"Anything you want," he asks, "it's my treat."

"Beer," comes your quick reply.

Kasamatsu's eyes narrow slightly, "you sure?"

"Of course." You smirk at him, "too chicken to drink a few rounds with me?"

"You're so uncute."

"Yeah," you whisper, "I know."

The bartender sets your beers in front of you. The beads of water that cling to the cool glass feel like nothing against your fingers. You place the cold glass on your lips and gulp down the beer. You can feel the alcohol begin to swim nicely in your system, your face is beginning to turn red but your mind is still clear. From the corner of your eye, you can see Kasamatsu staring at you worriedly. But you shrug it off. 

"Bartender," you call as you place down your empty beer bottle, "can I have another one?" 

By the time you finish your 5th bottle and seeing as you had begun to sway slightly, Kasamatsu decides to intervene. 

"Oi! Ossan anothaaaa~" 

"That's enough, (Last Name)." 

"Get offa meee, Yukiooo~ Nuthin's gonna stahp meh from mah beer~" 

Fuck it all. 

It was going to be a long night.