|| 11 ||

You pass him a cup of coffee he readily accepts. Sitting down on his opposite side, you take a sip of your own coffee and watch him.

His hair is slightly messy, of course, from sleeping beside you.

"Did we," you start but begin to trail off as embarrassment begins to pool into your system.

"We didn't," he answers, probably just as embarrassed as you. He quickly looks down and sips some of his coffee.

"Bullshit."

Kise's cold voice sounds like a whip's crack in the tense silence between you and Kasamatsu.

"Hey senpai," he grins childishly- slyly, "I guess people 'do nothing' in their boxers while they suck each other's faces off."

You look back at Kasamatsu with wide eyes.

"You weren't supposed to know," he sighs, rubbing the nape of his neck, "it would make things even more awkward for us."

"What-" You close your eyes and begin to massage your aching head as the multiple shots of information slowly sink into you. "I thought you were staying over at someone's tonight," you ask Kise.

"Change of plans," Kise responds as he takes a seat in the middle of the table.

You nod, looking over at Kasamatsu, "can you tell me about last night, don't leave anything out."

He glances over at Kise and you glance back. Kasmatsu shrugs, "I'm not telling him."

You nod, mumbling something about men being children before you ask Kise to give you some space.

"But, (Name)cchi!"

"Please, Ryota?"

He huffs, glaring at his former senpai before saying that he'd be going out for a short jog. As soon as Kise exits your front door and you watch as he begins his jog, you close the door and sit back in front of Kasamatsu.

"We've got an hour, an hour and a half tops, spill."

He sighs.