Chapter 7 - Texting

CIEL POV

I woke up with the sunlight shining through my curtains and the soft chirp of the birds waking me up from my dreamless slumber which is what I wanted to say if Alois wasn't here instead too early for me to even function he burst through the doors to my room and without a single word from either of us he dove on top of me and started jumping on my bed "wake up, wake up it's morning it's time to get uppp" he sang whilst shaking my shoulders violently.

"Alois, this is the worst wake-up call I've ever had stop and get off of me" I pushed him away with a small laugh.

"Fine" he sighed

"I'll go get a shower first, would you care to join" he said teasing me like always turning around and shaking his ass.

"Not a chance Trancy now leave you idiot" I motioned for him to go get a shower before we're late to school.

I decided to check my phone whilst I heard the water from the shower turn on, instantly smiling when I saw I had a new message and smiling even harder if that was possible when I saw it was from Sebastian.

-

-Sebastian Michaelis- 'Hey shorty, how have you been, did you get back from work okay last night?'

I glared at the screen for a split second as I saw the slight insult but quickly pushed that to the back of my mind when I read the rest of the text.

He asked if I was okay?

Why wouldn't I be, of course I am. I've never known anyone ask that. He acts like he cares.

'Maybe he does' I thought and shook the idea out of my head before replying.

-Ciel Phantomhive- 'Hi freakishly tall man, I've been good apart from Alois randomly showing up outside my house last night'

I hit send

I laughed thinking back to last night and thinking back to mine and Alois' conversation about Sebastian made a blush come to my face.

I don't like him, of course I don't.

Do I?

'I mean yeah he's attractive, tall, he has soft skin' I thought back to when he grabbed my hand 'and a smooth voice' I remembered as he whispered in my ear.
Something inside me felt like it was doing flips inside my stomach thinking of Sebastian

Oh god, what am I thinking I can't be thinking like this not about him, I shook my head trying to get the thoughts out of my head.

I looked down and noticed another text had come through, I must have been that deep in thought I didn't notice.

-Sebastian Michaelis- 'I'm not freakishly tall, but I guess I deserve that. Alois is loud, complete opposite to you, I didn't expect you two to be that close'

Yeah, I guess we are quite close, but I can't help it we basically grew up together, I was always round at his house when we were little to get away from my Father. His house was like a safe space.

Before the fire.

When that happened, I went to live with my aunt for a short while before I saved up enough money to buy a new house.

I stayed in my room after the fire not talking to anyone and shutting off the outside world, I didn't go to school for a while either after that, until aunt red forced me out my room and back to school again to get an education.

I heard the door click snapping my head up to look who it was forgetting that Alois was here, he came out of the shower which was connected to my room wearing a towel around his waist using another towel to dry his hair.

I looked back down at my phone to reply to Sebastian, as I had been lost in thought for the past 5 minutes.

-Ciel Phantomhive- 'Well we are surprisingly, I've known him since we were kids. Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for school'

I put my phone down on my lap as Alois went through my wardrobe on what he could wear, he's a little taller than me but basically the same size. I felt my phone buzz and looked back down again.

-Sebastian Michaelis- 'I am, don't you worry, I just got out of the shower'

Thinking of Sebastian coming out the shower with a towel around his waist and water dripping down his skin. I blushed and tried to hide my face behind my phone, so it wouldn't be to obvious as Alois was in the room, but that was wishful thinking.

Alois had already jumped on my bed questioning me why I was blushing "Oh my god Ciel you look like a strawberry what happened, who are thou texting" he leaned over to look at my phone screen and quickly grabbed it out of my hands.

"Sebastian when did you get his number, I thought you didn't even like him hmm" he said elbowing my shoulder as I snatched my phone back.

"No he messaged me on Instagram this morning, and if you'll excuse me I'm going to get a shower" I stated my phone still in my hand. I quickly replied to Sebastian, so it didn't seem like I was ignoring him, not that I care, obviously.

-Ciel Phantomhive- 'I'm not worrying at all I'm just about to go in the shower myself, see you later'

*mention of scars and self harm*

I put my phone down on the side and got in the shower, I usually like showers but for some reason I felt like I was in a hurry to get back to something or someone, I brushed it off and continued with my shower.

I walked out the shower putting a towel around my waist grabbing my phone and headed into the room.

My visible scars littered my arms, Alois already knew about the fact I self harm after an incident a while back, so I didn't mind as much about them being on display around him, but I still felt insecure and quickly throwing on a hoodie.

I finished getting dressed and went back to my phone, seeing I had a new message from Sebastian.

-Sebastian Michaelis- 'oh really, I bet that's a nice view first thing in a morning 😉 see you later'

Did he just, no it can't be, I reread my message I sent seeing if I sent anything else other than the fact I went in the shower but of course not.

Was that a compliment, oh my god was he just flirting.

A mix of emotions flowed through my head not knowing how I felt I pushed my phone in my pocket and walked into the living room where I was met with Alois sat on the sofa.

"Ready" he jumped up from his seat.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I replied, getting my bag from the kitchen and heading out the door.