Chapter 9 - Sleepover

Ciel POV

When we got to the kitchen I started looking through the cabinets and the fridge and realised I have no idea where anything is.

I turned around to Sebastian and saw he was just silently laughing at me looking around the kitchen clueless.

Sebastian walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders "I'll make us some food if you're really hungry" he laughed picking me up and putting me on the counter top, I was a bit confused at first, but I didn't mind, it made me feel somewhat protected like, and I liked that.

I just nodded as he began making some food, I wasn't really that hungry at all I just wanted Sebastian to eat something, I'm quite worried that he's not been properly looking after himself these last 2 weeks.

I watched whilst he cooked, grabbing ingredients and mixing them up whilst I sat swinging my lags back and forth on the counter top.

A bit later he turned around with two pasta bowls, something simple, but it looked amazing, and it didn't take long, not that I minded anyway I was captivated by his movements.

We went back to the living room to eat our food and watch a film, I noticed Sebastian ate his food rather quickly meaning I was probably right that he hadn't been looking after himself, I smiled to myself before finishing my pasta and putting my bowl on the coffee table sitting back down on my chair.

Throughout the film I realised me and Sebastian had got a lot closer physically, I was leaning against his side and his arm was over the top of the sofa behind me. For some reason I didn't mind, I would usually get annoyed that someone was so close to me, but with Sebastian it felt almost natural.

I shuffled down further into the sofa and further into Sebastian side slowly leaning my head on his chest hesitant before I felt his arm gently wrap around my waist it was a comfortable silence which I enjoyed.

I looked up into Sebastian's eyes, surprised when I saw he was already staring at me, but I don't mind it mind me feel protected and somewhat cared for.

Sebastian's POV

It was the end of the film, I looked down realising Ciel hadn't moved much in a while, I stroked his hair back seeing his eyes closed as he snuggled further into my chest. He must have fallen asleep, I smiled to my self.

I'm so glad he came over, I really needed someone to talk to and if that person be Ciel then that's even better. Ciel made me feel something I've never felt before. He was kind and cute and sassy, but I loved that about him.

I realised how late it was looking at the time it was 1am, which is early to say I've not been going to sleep much lately, but Ciel must have had a busy day with school.

I gently shook Ciel's arm to wake him up, as his eyes fluttered open he looked at me tiered and confused, it was one of the cutest things I had ever seen.

"Hey there sleepy head it's 1 am, I think we should go to sleep" I said softly as he was still getting his bearings.

Ciel shot up shocked "1 am, but I have work tomorrow, I need to go home, I ..I'm sorry I over stayed my welcome"

I grabbed Ciel's wrist softly and pulled him back down towards me, falling onto my lap, looking at me in the eyes.

"It's fine, you can stay the night, and then I'll drop you off at home in the morning or at work," I offered.

"I um are you sure I don't want to be a burden on you" he replied looking down fiddling with his fingers in his lap.

I used two of my fingers to guide his chin towards me, so we were face to face again "Ciel you are and will never be a burden to me, I love having you here and being in your company, it's oddly calming, so I would love to have you stay the night"

Ciel's face blushed bright red but didn't look away, "o..okay if that's alright with you"
I brought him in for another hug, burying my face into the crook of his neck as I smiled.

Ciel stood up looking clueless as to where to go I forgot I still haven't given him a tour of the house, I'll do it tomorrow morning before he leaves for work if we have time.

I stood up, grabbing his hand as I guided him through the halls to my bedroom, I opened the large doors into the room.

Ciel walked in the room looking at the contents it held.
I went to my wardrobe, getting out some clean jogging bottoms for myself and the smallest pair of shorts and a shirt I knew would be way too big on ciel.

I threw on some jogging bottoms and took of my shirt, as I get too warm in the night to sleep with a shirt on. I turned towards Ciel to bring him the clothes as he turned around, and his mouth dropped open.

I got concerned for a second before realising he was just staring at my shirtless body in awe.

I walked closer to him grabbing his attention handing him the clothes "These are the smallest clothes I own, sorry" Ciel's eyes widened realising that I caught him staring at me. "Um thank you I'm sure they will be fine."

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, allowing him to get changed in peace. After I finished I came out the bathroom stopping in my tracks as I saw Ciel stood observing himself in the mirror with my shirt on going just to his thighs.

I stood for a few more second before he saw that I was the one staring now a small blush appeared on his face. "The shorts don't fit, but I'll be fine just in this shirt thank you" I smiled and walked towards my bed.

He spoke up once more as I was getting in bed "Um Sebastian where am I going to sleep sorry"

I suddenly realised we hadn't arranged sleeping arrangements "Well if you don't mind you can sleep in my bed is fairly large, so we can sleep at opposite ends if you like, or you can sleep in the spare bedroom upstairs" I said offering him a choice.

He slowly started walking towards my bed, lifting the sheets and climbing in. "I'd like to sleep here with you if you don't mind" he said looking at his hands once more.

"Of course Ciel"