Chapter 16 - Hugs and Kisses

Sebastian POV

We were laid on my bed in my bedroom, the soft sheets underneath me as the sun was setting a pink light coming through the window lighting up the room, luckily we both didn't have to work that day, so we could spend it together.
Ciel was scrolling through his phone laughing occasionally when he came across a funny video.

He laid in between my legs laying on my stomach, as I was sat up slightly leaning against the headboard, one of my hands in Ciel's hair twirling the blue grey locks in between my fingers, the other resting on my chest.

He put his phone down next to him with a huff climbing further up my chest interlocking his other hand with mine, he stared up at me smiling.

It was a comfortable silence, but I had a question about what happened yesterday with Claude.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened between you and Claude"

I said, stroking the pad of my thumb against the back of his hand in a circular motion.

He looked down from my eyes to my chest as he squeezed my hand lightly.

He breathed in deeply, preparing himself on what he was about to say.

"A few months ago, before you came to this school he was one of the popular students and because he was popular he thought he ran the school and could do whatever he wanted, he asked me out, kind of, at school he pushed me against the wall harshly and my head hit the wall making me dizzy and tried to kiss me, and he was holding my hips, so tightly it left bruises and I couldn't move. I pushed him away before he could come any closer and ran away, and now he won't leave me alone" he sighed softly looking back up at me, his face instantly looked shocked at witnessing my reaction to the act as I couldn't control my anger towards Claude for doing that to him.

"I can't believe him, that he would do something so vile to someone so precious"

I said through gritted teeth.

Ciel's eyes softened reached up to stroke my cheek trying to calm me down, giving my hand another squeeze for reassurance.

"Hey, hey, listen to me, he didn't do anything else, I promise, it's okay he didn't hurt me that bad only a little bump"

My eyes softened as I relaxed and placed my hand over Ciel's.

"And I promise he will never hurt you ever again, you have me now, and I'll protect you with all my heart"

I spoke gently as he smiled yet again.

I planted a delicate kiss on his forehead as he leaned towards me.

He laid his head back on my chest as I stroked my hand up and down his back.

There was a few more moments of comfortable silence before I had an idea.

"Hey, Ciel"

I spoke softly as he looked up at me, nodding at me to tell me he was listening.

"Have you ever been on a date"

His face blushed a light pink instantly at what he knew I was suggesting.

"No not a proper one, I went out with a girl to the cinema a few years ago, before I knew I was gay and when she tried to kiss me I knew that it wasn't going to work and stuffed my face with popcorn"

He spoke with a soft chuckle, his lips formed a soft smile at the memory.

"Well then I'm going to take you out on a proper date, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8, so we can go on a date together"

He blushed a deep red, hiding his face in my chest, trying his best to hide the obvious blush.

"Is that okay my darling"

I said with a smirk as his face grew even hotter burying his face deeper in my chest, nodding quickly, his arms wrapping around my waist squeezing tightly.

A smile formed on my face seeing his reaction, he was so cute.

I wrapped my arms around his waist bringing him further up towards me, he looked up into my eyes, we were now inches away from one another, he wrapped his arms around my neck as I placed one hand on his hip and the other on his cheek.

I leaned in closer, I could feel his hot breath on my lips. His eyes closed as he joined our lips impatiently, the kiss was passionate and filled with lust and want.
Our lips moved in sync with each other gliding across each other gracefully.

I licked his bottom lip as he parted them slightly, allowing me entrance, his mouth was warm as our tongues danced together perfectly. I parted our lips slightly earning a small whine to escape from Ciel's lips at the loss of contact, I kissed down to his neck along his jaw line drawing out small noises from his lips.

He sat up straddling me, my legs between his thighs, I placed both my hands on his hips. I kissed down his neck, reaching a sensitive area on his skin as I heard a soft gasp as his head fell back allowing me more access to his neck. He tangled his hands into my hair twisting and pulling on the stands between his fingers.

His breathing quickened again as I sucked and a bit on his sensitive skin leaving a bright red and purple mark, I pulled away smirked seeing the mark knowing it would bruise later.

My hot breath ghosted his ear as I traced the shell of his ear with my tongue, feeling him shiver underneath me.

I latched back into his neck, making him arch his back, breathing out deeply.

I kissed back up along his jaw back to his mouth, I could hear his breathing shake as I deepened the kiss.

I pulled away leaning my forehead on his as our breathing calmed down slowly.

He buried his head into the crook of my neck breathing slowly allowing it to come to a steady pace.

He placed gentle, soothing kisses on my neck, smiling as he did so.

After a few hours of enjoying each other's company and having a film on mainly for background music, Ciel was laid on my shoulder tiered, eyes slowly closing. I decided it was probably best going to sleep soon, I sat up slowly, hearing another whine of protest from Ciel.

"Come on it's time to go to sleep I'll get you some clothes to sleep in"

I said, standing up from my space on the large bed, walking over to the draws, pulling out some clean clothes for Ciel. I took off my T-shirt as I noticed Ciel staring at my chest.

I smirked looking at him until he noticed me watching him, he looked up eyes wide in shock as he knew he was caught staring pink dusted his cheeks.

"You seem distracted darling" I spoke, my voice deep filled with lust.

His mouth hung open, eyes wide, as he ran to the bathroom so to change.

I sat in bed scrolling through my phone as the en-suite bathroom door opened revealing Ciel in my oversized shirt, thighs peeking out at the bottom of the shirt his hands holding the bottom fiddling with the hem, stood outside the bathroom door eyes on the floor.

"Come on, it's okay," I said, patting the space on the bed next to me.

He scurried over climbing in bed under the covers next to me.

I laid down beside him, pulling him closer, he relaxed in my arms and laid his head on my chest, his eyes instantly falling shut.

"Good night, my little darling"

He smiled against my chest releasing a shaky breath.

"Good night Sebastian"