Chapter 19- Love (Final Chapter)

Smut warning- if you don't like it don't read it.

——

Ciel POV

"Happy birthday Ciel, I ... I think I'm in love with you"

It was so quiet, silent even yet his words spun around my head so loud.

"Really"

I said just above a whisper, which he wouldn't have heard if he wasn't so close above me, lips almost touching barley and inch between us.

"I do, I really do Ciel. I can't imagine my life without you in it, you've helped me through so much, you've been by my side through everything, you helped me see a brighter future with you in it.
I love being with you, seeing your smile, I love that you get so excited over sweet treats, I love how shy you get and the little blush that spreads over your cheeks, I love everything about you and.. and I love you"

His hand was now on my burning red cheek brushing away the flowing tears off my face with his thumb.

I slightly pushed him to sit up as he did I crawled slowly towards him, he leaned back as I climbed up his body my hands on his shoulders as I kissed his neck, he released a low groan as he tilted his head back allowing me more access I climbed even further up his torso.

I straddled his waist as I continued kissing and nipping at his neck, leaving light marks spotted on his skin.

I pushed him further back onto the blanket, so he was laid on his back.

I was sat up straight, hand on his chest, I could feel his heart beat and his chest rise and fall with every breath.

I began to grind slowly against his hips as my hands began slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

I leaned down placing sweet, soft kisses down his chest, his breathing deep as my hands roam his body, he reached his hands up to rest them on my hips I knock them off grinding harder against him as I could feel that he was growing hard beneath me.

"No touching, not until I say so"

I whispered into his ear, nipping at his ear lobe before returning to his chest.

He responded with a low growl, but obeyed my orders anyway.

His skin was littered in small light purple marks.

I could feel my breathing also quicken as I continued grinding against him, my jeans also becoming uncomfortably tight against me.

My mouth returned to his lips, giving them a small peck.

"Do you want this. Sebastian, do you want me"

I said seductively against his lips.

He moaned loud into my mouth.

"I do, oh hell I really fucking do I need you Ciel, I need to touch you, feel you, worship you"

His eyes glistened full of lust. He flipped me over, so he was now on top, I wanted to see where this would go, so I didn't object.
He pulled my jumper up over my head, his eyes glued on my body.

He started kissing down my neck and chest to one of my nipples, he started biting and sucking as he rolled the other one between his fingers.

My head rolled to the side as I breathed deeper.

He moved further down to my jeans and looked up at me for approval, I nodded quickly as he unbuttoned my trousers and slid them off.

He licked his lips as he stared attacking my thighs, leaving deep blue bruises and bite marks covering my inner thighs.