Part 10- More nightmares

Ciel POV-

It was a horrible nightmare I could feel the pain and see blood, I shot up in bed confused and scared I didn't know where I was, it was pitch black. My heart was beating out of my chest, and I was breathing heavily. I brought my knees closer to my chest, wrapping my arms around my knees pulling them in closer.

I flinched as I felt a hand on my shoulder, I shrugged it off scared, "el..iel...Ciel can you hear me" a faint voice got louder over time becoming more clear.

Sebastian sat In front of me on the bed, looking extremely worried.

"Ciel, please can you hear me, are you okay" he said once again.
I gave him a small nod to tell him I was listening.

I then felt warm arms wrap around me bringing me into a tight hug, I instantly relaxed against the warmth enjoying the feeling of being held.

He ran his hand down my back, shushing me, calming me down more.

"It's okay, it's going to be okay, nothing can hurt you, I'm here, I'll protect you, I'll always protect you Ciel, I promise"

I calmed down, and my breathing was back to normal I relaxed against Sebastian feeling comfortable within his embrace.
Sebastian smoothing my hair back in place down from my restless sleep.

I felt the palm of Sebastian's hand against my face guiding me to look him in the eyes, the bedside lamp was on, so I was able to see his face.
He wiped the tears from my face gently, as if I was a porcelain doll.

"Are you okay Ciel" he spoke softly to me, I nodded my head "yea..yeah I'm f..fine thank you" I paused for a second before continuing "I'm so sorry Sebastian, I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to see me like this, it's my fault I'm so stupid and worthless I..I'm so sorry"

He took my hands in his holding them gently rubbing circles onto the back of my hand, he used his other hand grabbing my chin carefully guiding it to his face he looked me in the eyes, his eyes full of worry.

"Ciel listen to me please, you nothing to apologise for okay, this isn't your fault nothing is your fault believe me, you are not stupid not at all, I've seen you in class reading your books you are so smart and so brave, and you are definitely not worthless not at all I believe in you." He wiped another tear from my eye with his thumb. "Ciel, you are perfect, to me, and the whole world"

Sebastian brought me in to a tight embrace once again, I leaned my head against his chest hearing his steady heartbeat.

"Hey did you want to try to go back to sleep if you think you can, if not I can stay awake with you or until you fall asleep if you want." Sebastian spoke softly, trying not to disturb me.

"I'd like to try to get back to sleep if that's okay with you, don't have to wait for me to fall asleep, thank you so much" I laid down slowly as Sebastian laid down beside me facing me. I shuffled further towards Sebastian, he wrapped his arms around me, bringing me closer.

I snuggled into his chest and felt instantly relaxed, listening to Sebastian's breathing calm down as he relaxed his chest rising and falling steadily.

I woke up with the light shining through the curtains, the soft bedsheets gliding over my skin, an arm wrapped gently around me, my head leaning against Sebastian's chest.

I noticed he was still asleep, so I grabbed my phone and went back to my previous position laid on Sebastian's chest.

I turned my phone on seeing the time, it was 9am, I had work at 12, so I still had a few hours until I needed to get ready for work, scrolled through my phone until I felt a hand start stroking my arm slowly, delicate fingers danced on my skin.

I looked up at Sebastian with my chin on his chest "good morning" I said quietly giving him a small smile. "Good morning to you too, also your smile is absolutely adorable" he said with a smile. I blushed and hid my face in his chest, feeling my heart rate quicken.

I sat up and threw a pillow at his face which he caught before it made contact with his face.

I stood up and headed to the end of the bed "Would I be able to use your shower, I have work soon" I said looking around his room. " Of course I'll grab you a towel" he said, standing up and walking to the bathroom, bringing out a towel and handing it to me.

I went into the bathroom turning on the shower and stepping in, I finished up in the shower wrapping a towel around my waist walking back into Sebastian's bedroom. I instantly felt eyes on me, turning to Sebastian noticing he was staring at me in awe.

"Wow I was right you do look good like that"

He spoke softly, sending shivers down my spine. I could feel heat rush to my cheeks as I quickly found my clothes I wore yesterday grabbing them and running back to the bathroom to get dressed.

I came back out the bathroom dressed and ready, I walked back towards Sebastian and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey thank you for allowing me to stay, and I'm glad I came over, I have work soon, so I'll be heading off soon thank you for having me" I started to get up as Sebastian grabbed my arm pulling me back down.

"I'll drop you off at work, so you don't have to walk I don't mind it's the least I can do since I basically dragged you here" he said with a smile getting up to head to the shower himself.