Chapter 17 - Date

Ciel POV

It was still dark when I woke up, my eyes slowly adjusted to my surroundings as I remembered I was in Sebastian's room.

I looked towards Sebastian, he was facing the other way but seemed to be in a deep sleep.

Instantly memories of yesterday's event overtook my mind, I blushed and traced my lips with the pad of my finger as I remembered the heated kiss from yesterday.

I took a shaker breath to regain my composure. I looked over at the clock noticing it was 4:13 am, I laid back down in bed close to Sebastian without wanting to wake him up.

My head rest on the pillow, as my eyes began to flutter shut, I heard a small gasp coming from Sebastian. My eyes shot open at the noise, Sebastian was rolling slightly side to side in bed make small noises of discomfort and distress, he was breathing heavy and his face was twisted showing a pained expression.

I held his hand and tried to shake him gently awake with my other, he was red-hot to the touch, almost like touching the flames of hell themselves.

I tried to bring his body closer to me, pulling him into my chest as best I could. I pulled his head down as I stroked his hair and whispered words of encouragement to try and wake him up.

"Please stop" I heard a quiet voice no louder than a whisper speak. I looked down at his face to notice his eyes slowly opening. He flinched when he noticed he was being held but relaxed instantly when he knew it was me.

He looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes I wiped them away with my thumb as I held his face in my hands.

He sat in a comfortable position on the bed with his back leaning against the bed frame. He motioned for me to follow him, so I crawled across the bedsheets towards him.

He instantly grabbed me and pulled me towards him, so I was sat on his lap. I laid my head on his chest as he stroked my hair.

"I'm sorry I woke you up" he said quietly as he rested his head on my hair, I heard him inhale deeply then relax further into the pillows surrounding us.

I turned around looking into his sad eyes "I was already awake it's fine I just woke up a few minutes before it's okay" I sighed grabbing his face "I promise" I whispered.

He kissed the tip of my nose and my cheeks heated up instantly. I looked down at my lap and blushed, a small smile crept onto my face. He lifted my chin up to look him in the eyes he leaned in closer, so I could feel his hot breath on my lips, I couldn't take it any more.

I grabbed his hair as it was the only thing I could think of since he wasn't wearing a shirt, I pulled him close and connect our lips instantly, I had only experienced this for the first time a few days ago, and I was already addicted, addicted to his smell, to his taste, his touch, to everything.

He flooded my senses, and I love it.

My fingers wrapped in his dark locks as his hands stud down my waist towards my ass he pulled me closer to him using my ass and resting his hands there afterwards I gasped at the sudden movement, the gasp quickly turned into a low moan as I pulled his hair tighter.

He took the opportunity of my lips being parted to slide his tongue in we fought for dominance which he instantly won, a sigh escaping my lips in defeat.

My breath was shaky as the kiss filled with lust. He pulled away slowly eyes remaining closed as I fought the urge to pull him back towards me.

We needed to go back to sleep as I didn't want to be tiered for our date tomorrow, I didn't know what we were going to be doing.