Chapter 42: Alison

Alison was horrified that she'd let Harker finger her while people watched. She'd been raised to believe that sex was a private affair between two married people.

Harker was sort of her husband, but they'd almost had sex in public. Not a quickie in a restaurant bathroom or in a dark movie theater but fooling around in a crowd of people who watched them openly. Her brain screamed, what were you thinking? While her body shouted, why did you stop?

Harker's body warmed her back, and his strong arms circled her waist. He wasn't doing anything sexual but everything about him was sensual—his strength, his warmth, his steady heartbeat and his dick, hard and long pressing against her bottom. She hadn't used her safeword because every thought in her head had fled in her panic and yet, he'd stopped. She felt safe and more turned on than she'd ever been.

On top of all of that she couldn't pull her eyes away from the stage where Anthony still worked his sub. He slapped her with the flogger, the long straps landing on the woman's back and ass. Her screams sharp and loud turned into moans of pleasure.

"Why does she like it? It has to hurt. Those red welts can't feel good."

"But they can," he whispered. "The pain takes you to another place. A place of nothing but feeling and sensation. A place just for the two of you."

"But..." She didn't get it.

"Do you like rough sex?" His voice had turned gravelly, and he pulled her back, pressing his cock more firmly against her ass.

"Sometimes," she whispered as if too afraid to admit it out loud, but her body wasn't afraid. It knew what it wanted, and her hips shifted, rubbing against him.

His breath hissed in her ear. "Just like that. Pain and pleasure together. Separate but one."

Anthony dropped the flogger and undid his pants.

"Holy shit. He's huge." Alison couldn't pull her eyes away from that man's dick.

"He is." There was a smile in Harker's tone.

"I mean...Wow." She'd never seen a man with a cock like that. It was thick and long. Huge in all ways. "Maybe that's why he flogged her. He had to get her ready for the real pain because there's no way that's going to feel good. He's too..."

Anthony began pushing into the woman. Her moan echoed through the Club, but it wasn't a sound of pain.

"I think she'd argue with you." Harker's hands slid under her blouse. He didn't move them toward her breasts or her pussy, but his touch on her bare skin made her body purr.

"She does seem to be enjoying it." Alison swallowed, lost in the intense pleasure on that woman's face. She wanted that. She needed that.

Anthony began to thrust slowly in and out. His hand wrapped in the woman's hair, pulling back her head and making her face even more visible. Her expression was exquisite—pleasure, pain, tension and release.

Alison's fingers wrapped around Harker's hands. She had to touch him. Anthony's pace increased and Alison's breath raced as she rubbed her ass against Harker's cock. She needed him between her legs, inside her body. She turned, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He stared down at her, his eyes as dark as a moonless night. "What do you want Alison?"

"Kiss me." This timeshe wasn't giving him the chance to move away or to kiss her cheek or forehead.She raised up onto her tiptoes and kissed him.