Chapter 43: Harker

As soon as Alison's lips touched his, Harker's control vanished. He'd wanted her for so fucking long. His hands slid under her skirt, cupping her ass and lifting her against him. His tongue slid across her lips. She opened immediately, letting him inside but it wasn't enough. A kiss would never be enough. He turned and headed for the back of the Club.

She pulled her mouth away from his. "Where are you going? Put me down."

"No." This time she'd have to say her safeword because otherwise nothing would stop him from fucking his wife.

"But..." She glanced around. "People are looking at us."

"So." He walked faster. No way in hell was he going to be forced to slow down because of the crowd again. "Your ass is covered. Most of it anyway." Her loose skirt hung over his hands.

"Yeah, but they're watching us."

"Again, so what?" He kissed her. It was hard and fast, taking her breath away and making his speed up. "You need to pay attention to me. Not them."

"Do I?" Her eyes sparkled with humor. "This is familiar."

"How's that?" He turned down a hallway.

"It's what you're like at work."

"I've never said that to you at work."

"Not in those exact words but you do say it." She used her Harker voice which he hated. "Alison, come here. Alison, where are you? Alison, why is my computer not working?"

He shifted, pulling the keycard for their room from his pocket as he stopped at the door.

"Alison, I need you," she continued. "Alison, get in here."

"Alison, get inhere." He opened the door and stepped inside, kicking it shut behind him. He loosenedhis hold on her ass and let her slide down his body. "Alison, I need you."