Chapter 44: Alison

Alison's stupid heart melted at Harker's words and the intensity in his eyes. It was like he meant it, like this was real and not some pretend marriage where he had to work up his attraction to her. But she refused to think about that because right now, he did desire her. His proof had been poking her ass all night. It didn't matter if he didn't want her forever. She didn't want him forever either, but she did want him right now.

She grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her, running the tip of her tongue along his lips and then sliding inside when he opened. He groaned into her mouth and shoved her against the door. She swore he must've grown three more hands because he touched her everywhere, squeezing her breasts, grabbing her ass, cupping her chin and tipping her head as he deepened the kiss.

His mouth devoured hers, his tongue thrusting inside as he pressed her against the door, his body large and strong pushing into her softness. It'd been so long since she'd kissed a man, had a man want her. Her hands tangled in his hair. It was thick and soft, unlike the rest of him that was so very hard. Her legs opened as he moved between them, his cock rubbing against her and she moaned into his mouth.

He grasped her hair, pulling back her head as his mouth moved off hers a fraction. His warm breath teased her lips. She fell into his dark gaze as he pushed up her shirt. She lifted her arms and he yanked it over her head, tossing it aside.

"Aren't you going to fold it like Anthony did?" she teased.

"Are you agreeing to be my sub?" His fingers slid up her torso and unhooked the clasp at the front of her bra.

"Your...sub? You mean doing everything you say. Kissing your ass to keep you happy. I thought I did all that as your employee."

"You do." His lips quirked in a half-smile. "But as my sub it's not my ass you'll be kissing." He slid the bra from her arms, his dark eyes almost glowing as he stared at her chest.

Her breasts were small but the way he looked at her made her feel, for the first time in her life, like she wasn't lacking in the boob department. She reached between them and stroked him through his pants. "What would you like me to..."

His mouth came down on her breast, fast and hard, sucking and teasing her with his tongue. Sensation shot from her nipple to her pussy, making it clench and throb.

"Oh..." Her hands went back to his hair, holding him closer as he kissed his way to her other breast. His hand drifted between her legs, his long fingers stroking her pussy in featherlight touches. She rocked against him, trying to make him touch her harder.

His teeth grazed her nipple, tugging gently. Her body tensed and melted at the same time and then he bit down.

"Ouch...ohhh..." The sting shot straight between her legs, throbbing and dark.

"And now." He lifted his head, his eyes gleaming as he kissed her quickly. "I'm going to do that to your pussy."

"Hark..." But he was already on his knees.

He shoved her skirt up and yanked her underwear down, lifting her feet, one at a time to get the panties out of his way. He grasped her thighs, pulling her legs apart, his hot breath whispering across her swollen flesh. He spread her lower lips with his thumbs and blew on her slick folds, teasing her. He looked up at her. "Is this funny?"

"What?" She almost panted. She needed his mouth on her.

"Do you find this funny?"

"No." What was he talking about? Was this some weird kink? "Why?"

He raised one brow at her.

"Oh. That." Damn him. Would he never get over that? She'd die...right after she killed him...if this was his way of getting back at her for their wedding night. "I apolo..."

"Good because I don'tfind it funny either. I find it delicious." His hot tongue licked along her seam,before swirling around her clit and she almost melted into a puddle of passion.