Chapter 46: Alison

Alison's breath hitched and her heart raced. Harker was big and it'd been so long since she'd had sex that she felt every inch of him as he stretched her. It was a little painful, but it also felt so good as he touched those places that ached for his heat and hardness.

He kissed her softly, his large hands gently cupping her face. It was sweet but she didn't want sweet. Sweet was for later. She wanted sex–hot, hard fucking–just like she'd seen on stage. She kissed him back, her tongue sliding inside his mouth. His tongue tangled with hers, his body pressing harder against her. She sucked, pulling him deeper inside her mouth. His fingers tightened on her face as his hips moved, pumping into her hard and fast.

She groaned and he stopped, staring into her eyes. He didn't say anything, but she could see the question. "Yes."

He caressed her cheek, his gaze still unsure.

"Please, Harker. I need you." She'd never in her life imagined she'd say those words but somehow, right now, they felt right.

"Fuck." He pulled her arms over her head, his body rocking into hers—in and out, over and over. He bent, his mouth capturing her nipple and sucking as he fucked her harder and faster.

He was big andalthough she was wet and ready every thrust stung a little before it shiftedand twisted into pleasure. She needed to be closer. She lifted her legs,wrapping them around his thighs. The movement made his dick shift inside herand she moaned. The sound spurred him on, and his thrusts became shorter andharder, sparking a flame so hot and so deep she burned from the inside out. Herskin flushed as her hips rocked with his thrusts. She clawed at his back, hismuscles working under her fingertips and making her even wetter. His handtangled in her hair again, pulling back her head as he kissed her, biting herlip as his other hand slid between her legs and stroked her clit. Sensationshot through her and she shattered, clinging to him.