Chapter 48: Alison

Alison rested her hand over Harker's heart. Last night had been wonderful. After their encounter at the door all she'd wanted was to fall asleep in his arms, but he'd had other plans.

He'd carried her to bed and had slowly removed the rest of her clothes. He'd taken his time, kissing every inch of her skin until she was panting and ready to toss him on his back and jump him, but this time he'd gone slow. Freaking unbelievably slow. She'd never been with a man who'd been able to withstand coming for more than a few minutes once he was inside her...but Harker had fucked her forever. He'd slid inside her and had pushed her to the edge over and over again. She'd come, screaming and panting and he'd slow down, switching positions and starting all over again. She'd lost track of everything in the storm of pleasure he'd created until she was nothing but a boneless pile of flesh.

She leaned up, staring down at him. He looked so sweet, his normal gruffness gone and his face relaxed. She ran her hand over his skin, loving the feel of his chest hair–softer than it looked, kind of like Harker. Her eyes drifted over his body. He was so damn sexy. How had she blocked that from her mind?

She knew why she'd done it. Self-preservation. She'd always been practical and a rich, sexy guy like him dated models, not plain geeks like her. It would hurt when this was over. He'd go back to his models and she'd go back to other geeks but until then, she'd enjoy him. He was a woman's fantasy come to life with broad shoulders that tapered to a lean waist and hips and a perfectly sized cock—not too big and definitely not too small. Her hand skimmed down his chest and she strummed her fingers over his abdomen.

She'd always enjoyed sex, but it'd never been like this. She should've dated a guy from a sex club years ago because Harker definitely knew some tricks that her other boyfriends should've learned. She traced her fingers along the line where the blankets covered his hips.

"I hope you plan on doing something besides staring." His voice was gruff from sleep or maybe desire.

"I thought you were sleeping." Her eyes met his as she continued to run her fingers along his skin.

"I was."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

"Don't be sorry for that." He captured her hand and raised it to his mouth, kissing her palm. "You can wake me anytime, but next time do it with your mouth around my dick."

"Oh, wow." She laughed. "Don't hold back. Tell me what you really want."

"And yet, you're still talking." His lips tipped upward in that smirk she used to hate.

"Is this your way of shutting me up." Her hand slid beneath the blankets and grabbed his cock.

"Now, there's an idea." He pushed the covers down, his eyes on her hand as she stroked him. "From now on, instead of telling you to be quiet, I'll just unzip my pants."

"Oh, I don't think that's a good idea." She squeezed him, loving how his dick grew in her hand.

"It's an excellent idea." He touched her cheek. "I'll even get you some knee pads."

"You're so generous." She kissed his hand and then shifted and bent closer to his cock, letting her breath tease his tip.

"I hate to be a complete jerk but you're still talking."

"I am." She licked the underside of his dick. "And I think I'm going to keep talking." She twirled her tongue around his tip. "It's good for you to wait."

"I've waited enough." His hand cupped the back of her neck, pushing her downward.

"Not even close." She kissed up and down his length. She was so going to torture him with pleasure like he'd done to her. "Didn't you explain to me last night about how waiting increased pleasure?"

"This is why I hate smart women." His hand tightened in her hair and he pushed her a little more firmly toward his cock. "Put me in your mouth."

"Say please." She twirled her tongue over his tip.

"Fuck." He groaned. "Please."

"That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"It was un..."

She lowered her mouthover his cock and sucked. She was really good at this. She'd watched a lot ofporn and knew a few tricks. If nothing else, when their marriage ended, she wasgoing to make sure that he remembered her as more than just the mother of hischild.