Prologue

"mum, do you know where my iPhone is? I have been looking for it for hours and I seriously can't find it where the-"

ding

an 18 - year old omega Louis was cut off from his random rambling to his mother when the bell rang.

"I'll go get it," Louis says as he walks off to the door and opens it up to see Ace standing there with a rose in his hand.

Aleksander or as he likes to be addressed as Ace was an alpha and Louis' classmate since 8th form, the boy has always been pinning on Louis, but Louis is far from liking him back. 

The truth was that maybe Ace did actually like him during the first few months but after some time of pining on Louis it had just become a competition for him since Louis' decline punctured his ego but he would keep his soft boy act up as if Louis does not understand him.

Ace was a self-centred prick, or famously known as whore, fucks different omegas and betas every weekend, always partying and going around the school swearing at teachers and batchmates for no apparent reasons.

not it's not like the teacher's opinion really matters for him, his extremely rich father keeps everything he needs just at his feet. and what does his father do? he owns prostitute rings, something everyone knows about and Ace is rather very proud of the fact.

"hi, Louis, this is for you," Ace said holding out the flower.

"thank you," Louis said calmly accepting the rose. Louis would be lying if he says he is not intimidated by the alpha's aura, the boy goes around the school everyone on the tip of his fingers as puppets along with his five assholes of 'gangmates', but Louis was pretty brave for himself he was not one to bow in front of Ace.

Jay had set Louis up in self-defence at a very early age, she wanted Louis to be independent, not wanting the omega to break down in front of anyone. he grew up to become the school's star student with his football skills and at par grades.

"you won't invite me in?" Ace asked with an evil smirk on his face.

"sure, come on right in," Louis said rolling his eyes but opening the door wider anyways, inviting him in.

just as he shuts the door and turns around he sees Jay staring at him from the kitchen expecting an answer.

"Uhm- mum this is Ace, my cla-" 

"boyfriend," Ace says going forward to shake Jay's hand while Jay stood there completely frozen.

"excuse me, you are not my boyfriend," Louis says getting hyper.

"not until now" Ace winks and uninvitedly goes ahead to take a seat.

"why are you here Ace?" Louis asked again.

"calm down tiger, no need to get all defensive, I am just here with a proposal" Ace replies

"what sorta proposal"

with that Ace goes down on his one knee and pops a marron box with a massive ring.

Louis scoffs at the ring, another thing about Ace is he loves to materialise everything, Louis absolutely hates the ring at one glance, he is one to prefer more affordable and more emotionally significant gifts, either due to his omega instincts o...

Louis scoffs at the ring, another thing about Ace is he loves to materialise everything, Louis absolutely hates the ring at one glance, he is one to prefer more affordable and more emotionally significant gifts, either due to his omega instincts or his nature.

"Marry me Louis" Ace said more than asked.

Louis was boiling with anger at this point, Ace was humiliating him, does this boy have any sort of self-respect? he flung his hand in the air and landed a loud slap on Ace's check, which now had an imprint of Louis' hand.

"how many times do I have to clarify myself that I want nothing to do with you Ace" Louis shouted. he was huffing in anger.

Ace who was still on his knees held his head hung low. he slowly started to get up and lunged forward to place a hand on Louis' neck and came close to his ear to whisper. "Who told you that you had a choice?"

"I am not going to marry, you kill me for all I know" Louis whispered brokenly gasping for air as Ace tightened his hand around Louis' neck.

"oh, darling, why would I kill you now? I would rather kill your family."

the door flung open as Ace's gang mates who were all alphas barged in one of them mounting their gun on Jay's head while the other, dragged his siblings down.

"now you decide Louis" Ace said licking Louis' ear shell.

Louis was panicking so much, his siblings were shouting and crying while they were being gagged.

"leave them please leave them, please Ace" Louis was near close to having a panic attack.

when Ace didn't reply he heard one of his men load their gun.

"No, no, no, no please don't do this" Louis shouted out so loud that he was sure the neighbours must have heard him.

"I already gave you two options Louis" Ace said.

"I will do it," Louis said hanging his head low while his mother kept screaming for him to not accept Ace's terms but it's not like Louis really had a choice.

"well, that wasn't that difficult now wast it?" Ace spoke more to his men and started laughing loud like a maniac.

Louis and his whole family were crying like crazy as Ace dragged Louis out of his house.

"don't worry darling, they will be invited to the ceremony."

🥀

Louis was standing in front of the mirror with an expressionless face, dressed in a blue blazer that hugs his curves a little too tight for his comfort.

it had been twenty-four since Ace forced him out of his house at gunpoint.

"Louis" he hears his mother exclaim as she walks into his room, followed by an armed guard.

Louis still did not move just stood in front of the mirror looking at himself deep in the eyes, from outside a person would think he is extremely calm, but on the inside, there is a rage going on, with Louis cursing himself for being born and becoming a burden on this earth.

"Louis don't do this, we will be alright," Jay said.

Louis turns around and looks at her with a small sad smile, he came over to hug her tight and whispered in her ear" I promised to keep you safe, and I always will" he leaves his mother in hysterics as Ace comes in and grabs his arm to take him away.

and that day a blooming rose started to wilt

...

-A