Chapter 13

Happy birthday captain Neil!!!

Warnings: smut 

.....

as Harry stepped out of the shower, with his green silk robe on and hair dripping down water he saw Louis sat on the bed wearing a similar silk gown as his but blue. both of their gowns were similar with golden strips on the borders and while a huge H was written on the back of Louis' gown, and a huge L was written on that of Harry's, the gown fell down from Louis' shoulders making his collar bone glisten under the moonlight. he was applying honey lotion on his body as his soft hands glided majestically over his sunkissed skin while humming a tune which Louis had earlier suggested belonged from his favourite song.

the room filled up with the scent of the honey lotion mixed up with the strong smell that the Omega radiated.

his body had completely healed off all the bruises and burns and the only marks that littered on his skin were off the beautiful love bites that his Alpha granted him.

Harry swore to make love to his Omega tonight and mate him for life, but only if Louis wants it, he would kill himself if he ever pressurised the omega into anything.

The couple stayed in an isolated glass cabin, located in the middle of the woods with a river running impossible close to the cabin and a huge natural hot tub, that the Omega was still unknown to.

Harry had brought his little petal to the cabin away from the smoky and noisy havoc of the pack mansion, he had finally given up all his pack and gang responsibilities to his younger cousin determined to start a normal life with his beautiful Omega back in the city or wherever the Omega would want because in the end, the Omega was his home and wherever he was the alpha's heart would follow.

Harry felt overwhelmed with the Omega's beauty, he pulled out a long handkerchief from his pocket, the handkerchief a cream coloured one was made of fur and had a haloed angel embossed on it in golden, the colour and embossment were signs of purity and Harry would definitely not bring anything less for his beautiful angel.

he slowly walked over to the bed where his Omega was sitting. the wooden planked under his feet squeaked with every step, but the sound was cut down by the Omega's humming and Harry was sure Louis did not know yet that Harry was done with his shower. 

he felt the handkerchief between his fingers, folding them in the shape of a broad ruler before stooping behind the omega and gently placing his around his eyes.

Louis started at the sudden intrusion but visibly relaxed as soon as Harry scented the whole room ensuring Louis that it was still just the two of them.

Harry proceeded to tie the handkerchief and tightened it behind his head "not too tight?" he asked slowly in his Omega's ears making him shiver lightly and goosebumps rising on his skin followed by shaking his head softly, so harry completed the process forming the not behind his head.

he slowly moved from behind Louis to his front and knelt down in front of him, while Louis tried to tighten his hearing to listen to the smallest sound that his alpha was making.

Harry took Louis' hand in his and kissed both his hands while rubbing on the knuckles softly.

"I have a little surprise for you pup, would you like to see it?" Harry questioned, finally breaking the long since that Louis was dreading as it made his heart race faster adding up to his disability of not being able to see anything.

"yes alpha" Louis spoke instantly nodding his head in a very fast motion.

Harry smiled softly at his response and got up from the kneeling position, he tucked his one hand under Louis and lifted him up in his arms in bridal style. Louis mewled at the sudden change of position and latched his arms around Alpha's neck hoping not to fall and digging his neck into Harry's neck to gain comfort.