Chapter 2

Louis wakes up in his darkroom, the light barely enters the basement rooms, he is pretty much used to it, he really shouldn't be but unfortunately, he is.

The door opens with a bang startling Louis.

"the fuck Nigel" Louis hisses.

"ayo Tommo, I bought you some burger and stuff" 'Nigel' replied

"surprised how you were able to make it before eating it up," Louis says getting up from his bed and going to the washroom.

Aaah how can he forget Niall or Nigel, Niall is Louis' childhood best friend when he came to know about what happened with Louis he moved away to L.A. along with Lou. Niall does hate Ace just as much as Louis does, but ace doesn't know they were childhood besties so he helped Ace gain a bunch of profits with his business to get in Ace's good books, just to help Louis get away with a bunch of things, which sometimes mean the smallest of shit like learning to play the guitar. ( he hasn't yet but he will soon)

Niall was also the only person apart from Ace around him who knew that Louis was an Omega and not a beta, Ace made sure that everyone believed that Louis was a beta. Stupid Ace...

but sometimes Louis finds him annoying as fuck, just like this morning. " you know if you keep barging into my room like that, soon I will be left without any door. "

"ha, better access for me"

"and for Ace" Louis replied with a sigh while brushing his teeth.

"I'm sorry" Niall apologized

"'tis awright" Louis replied now using a wash mouth.

"Now don't get emotional and get me a burger," Louis said getting into the bed and sitting along with Niall.

"here you go"

🥀

15 minutes later Louis and Niall were done eating, chatting about random shit.

"so, you completed your course, what next?" Niall asked trying to start a fruitful conversation.

"what now? more depression 'tis all" Louis said as if it is nothing and got up to get his laptop while sipping his readymade tea.

"Louis, I have an offer for you," Niall said.

"what is it?" Louis asked.

"Remember, my girlfriend Gemma?" Niall asks

"She is my bestie, and not just your girlfriend remember Leprachun" Louis said typing something on his laptop

Niall smacks his arm as he blushes first listen to me idiot"

"go ahead" 

"so, Gemma has a brother, and he has a business"

"nothing new Niall, I know she has a brother and he is the biggest businessman around, so what?"

"well he is hiring new assistants"

"so?"

"can you be more oblivious Lou?"

"Ithinkyoushouldworkforhimashisassistant," Niall said in one go

"repeat that please, I couldn't comprehend that," Louis said.

"I think you should work for him as his assistant" Niall repeats.

Louis chokes on his tea and starts laughing as if it was the funniest joke he has ever heard.

"first of all, that businessman brother of Gemma is an asshole that's why he doesn't have any assistants and second in what wild dream will Ace allow that?" Louis reasons.