Chapter 3

"hey guys come in, have a seat," Louis said.

it was the next day and Gemma and Niall were here to meet Louis

"c'mon Louis don't be so formal, give me a tight hug," Gemma said as she went forward to hug Louis.

Louis smiles at her and hugs her back tightly.

"whoah, news flash, best friend and girlfriend secluded Niall Horan," Niall said wiping his fake tears.

Louis chuckles at that and opens his arm for him "seriously drama queen, you met me less than 24 hours ago" he said smacking Niall's head once they broke away from the hug.

Niall stuck his tongue out at that.

"exactly why I want this sassy boy to work for my jerk brother" Gemma intervened talking about Louis.

Louis gave a tight smile.

"So Louis how are the guitar lessons going on?"Gemma asks

"not happening currently"

"why though I mean Niall could teach you"

"yeah Nigel only comes over four food and Kimberly's Tea"

"not my fault that she makes amazing food"

"yeah, yeah anyways" Louis replied.

"ok, so let's talk about business" gemma spoke up.

"so Louis I know it's not necessary but Harry insisted on hiring you only after an interview, so I have scheduled an interview for tomorrow. I will meet you at the office tomorrow, yeah and I will take the lead and explain to you the whole arrangement after the interview."

"yeah it's alright, what about my resume? you wanna see it?"

"Niall sent it to me and I looked it up, I further forwarded it to Harry" Gemma informed

"see Louis he can be a little asshole, but I swear he needs just a little taming, he can be a very lovely person, he just got too much lost in work."

Louis was looking at the omega with a calm expression.

"I am sure that you can make things work right," Gemma said with a low voice.

Gemma had told harry not to ask any sort of triggering questions from Louis.

"don't worry Gemma I will take care" Louis reassured.

"ALL THE BEST then," Niall and Gemma said together.

"thank you guys" Louis chuckled.

The day was spent with the trio giggling and messing around in the small room of Louis' until he heard a loud crash from upstairs.

Ace was screaming for Louis and when he reached upstairs...he was in a rut, Ace never gave Louis his sweet Omega heat but always used him to satisfy his rut need.

🥀

Louis was lying on the floor of Ace's room sobbing and whimpering, it's been four days since Ace went into a rut and it was slowing down now.

Louis just lay there like always, crying but gagged.

after Ace's rut slowed down he instantly pushed Louis off the bed.

"I am done with you now get out of the room" Ace's voice boomed in his ear.

Louis picked himself up carefully and walked to his room in the basement with shaking legs, his hands trying to cover his body while Ace's guards raked his almost naked body shamelessly with their filthy eyes.

he went to take and shower, cleaning himself of any touch that remained from Ace's skin, scrubbing them so hard that they were almost bleeding. he also made two new cuts on his wrist followed by cleaning them up.

he then went back to his bed and Gemma came in with some food and drinks in his hand.

Ace was using him for four days straight without giving him any food or drink, making him weaker and weaker than he already was. 

and then he looked up to see Gemma's pitiful face and reality hit him 'he missed his interview with Harry' he started crying again.

Gemma quickly rushed to his side to hold him into a hug...he loved her so much they were like siblings without blood relations.

"shh Louis, calm down it's alright you don't have to cry" she whispered trying to calm the omega down.

"I fucked this up as well, I missed my only opportunity" he cried

"Louis it's fine, I told Harry that you got stuck with work and he said it's fine we have rescheduled your interview," she said

"Thank you so much" Louis perked up and hugged her tight and started to calm down.

Gemma returned the hug but she remembers Harry's words 'that's unprofessional as fuck Gemma, I am not giving him a second chance, I told you earlier as well'

It took a lot of bribing and persuasion to reconvince Harry into giving Louis a second chance.

maybe the wilting flower will be sunlight for someone else someday

.....

Opinion?

vote and comment ⭐💬

p.s. Larry finally coming up in the next chapter ;)

-A