Chapter 15

miss me, anyone?

If anyone here writes ffs and needs a new book cover, I started a cover shop so you might wanna check that out.

Warning: smut, murder and violence references

anygays enjoy x

-

2 days later

Louis can feel his heat getting closer, that's why he decides to take a little scent neutraliser before heading off to work that day.

as he sat on his desk fantasizing about his future with Harry he started to feel hot and restless.

he looked down to see his cock bulging hard in his pants and threw his head back moaning.

he got up from his chair and with wobbly legs moved to Harry's cabin and entered without any warning.

Harry looked up to see as he got engulfed by a sweet scent.

he saw Louis standing there with his cock hard in his pants and instantly got up from his chair and rushed to his omega to engulf him in a hug.

Louis held tightly onto his alpha and started to grind his cock against Harry's "a-alpha, need-need you now. it-it hurts"

"sh-sh omega, it's alright, I will take you home now"

Louis whimpered but nodded.

Harry with Louis in his arms quickly got out of the building and into their car through the back gates.

Louis was grinding himself against the alpha to the car, Harry quickly set Louis into his seat as he went over to the driver's side to drive.

Harry's eyes were blown full with lust as the car started to fog up with Louis' heavy breathing and the continuous whimpers.

"A-alpha" Louis whined again.

Harry started to feel guilty because this was Louis' first heat and he was not able to give his omega what he wanted.

he removed one of his hands from the steering because the car was automatic and placed it directly over Louis' crotch making Louis buck up in the process.

Harry rubbed his palm of the raging boner getting harder and harder with every push as Louis' mewled and slowly thrashed around in pleasure.

"come omega, let go" Harry whispered and Louis let out a long moan spilling in his pants.

Harry slowed down his speed riding Louis out of his high but never removed the hand until they reached home and eventually the boner reappeared.

Louis couldn't register everything he remembers being thrown over the alphas shoulder as he carried them into the house and then gently thrown on the bed making him moan out.

Harry quickly attached his lips to Louis' kissing him hard and deep cutting any sort of oxygen supply for either.

Harry was removed only when Louis started to cry out in pain from not being able to release.

and all that Harry did was practically rip out Louis' clothes and then removed his as well as he continued to tug and suck at the swollen red nipples of Louis.

"I am going to ravish you," Harry said and Louis let out a moan of approval.

Harry was quick in flipping Louis onto his stomach as he lowered his face to Louis' hole that now spilt slick.

"I am going to eat you out first and then I will fuck you," Harry said licking the inside of Louis' thighs and sniffing the scent of his slick.

"a-alpha please"

"shhh, omega I will make you feel good," Harry said and as he took a long lick of Louis; slick humming at the taste.

he flipped Louis again onto his back and kissed him"you smell heavenly omega" Harry said nipping at the mating mark

he went back down lifting Louis' leg and almost bending him in half as he resumed licking him, but this time he didn't tease, he instantly pushed his tongue into the Omega's heat and started to fuck him with his tongue.

Louis was anything but quiet he was moaning at the top of his voice and thrashing around, have Harry not had a good grip on him the Omega would have already fallen off the bead.

Harry continued the torture digging his tongue and twisting it inside the Omega until Louis let out a final whimper and came hard.

"I'll give you my cock now lovely" and that's what Harry did. in one swift motion, he trusted himself inside the Omega hitting Louis' prostate dead on with the first thrust making Louis arch his bed dangerously high.

Harry continued pulling in and out until he came inside the Omega and Louis came on between them.

Harry didn't remove himself letting the knot swell down.

and that's how the next few days went with Harry continuously fucking Louis between occasional showers and necessary food and water breaks.

🌹

Louis felt on top of the world by the end of his heat.

he lay entangled with his omega on their bed carding his fingers gently through the Alpha's hair and thinking about how good it felt to spend his heat with an alpha.

Harry started to gain conscious and the first thing he did was take his hand down to the Omega's belly and rubbing it soothingly.

"how is my pup doing?" Harry asked kissing Louis' stomach.

"they are very happy dear alpha" Louis replied adoringly.

"as they should be" harry then came up to Louis to kiss him deeply. "and how is this pup doing?"

"this pup feels ecstatic" Louis replied blushing

"mmm," Harry hummed leaving small kisses along Louis' neck.

"alpha? what happened to Ace?" Louis asked slowly as if fearing to use the word.

Harry growled but quietened when Louis shushed him.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"I think I wanna know where he is today after all these years of torture"

and Harry had to tell him because Louis deserves to know the truth.

Harry held Louis; hand back to his hair asking him to massage his scalp again as Harry started to speak.

"he is dead, but shooting him straight away no that would be a very easy punishment for his sins. the day that you came home Ace was picked up from his residence by my men and taken back to the Italy mansion. all his guards were shotted at the same time and evidence cleaned. Ace was prisoned in the basement of the mansion, a dark and lonely place. tortured every day and shot repeatedly before giving him a cure and then repeating the process over and over until he was close to shreds, taking a recording of his confessions. his trial happened in court and he was sentenced to death. his final death had to be in the official records"

Louis processed the whole information and winced internally.

"don't ever think about it again pretty omega, you are always safe here with me," Harry said.

and hell Louis trusted him with his life

.....

Opinion?

also, is anyone interested in a character asks?

1.2k reads? whoa, thank you to everyone reading.

the next chapter will be the prologue.

plus working on some coll new storie(s) it won't be out anytime soon but just wanted to let you know. 👋🏻

-A 💖