Chapter 6

Did I just make that on my own? yeah I did #AFHF

do not repost

.....

"Louis wakes up Love, it's your first day at work" Kimberly shook Louis trying to wake him up.

"mhmm....big red bus" Louis mumbled sleepily.

Kimberly chuckled at that" get up if you don't want to get late."

Louis heard her this time because he jolted up from bed and looked at Kimberly like she had three heads "what time is it?"

"It's 8:00"

"Okay, gotta get ready," Louis said as he got up from his bed.

he took a nice but short shower and got dressed up.

he was wearing a white coloured shirt which now looked cream in colour due to it fading off from the long repeated use and black formal pants that if closely looked at had loose threads hanging here and there. 

Kimberly came back to her oom and saw Louis in front of the mirror, fixing his hair and then looked down at his outfit and gasped.

"Louis, I think you should wear something better on your first day"

"I don't have anything better, this is my best".

"then you should go shopping"

"yes, surely Kimberly I can decide between occasionally have three full meals a day or going out for shopping work clothes" The omega replied quickly and picked up his shoulder bag, downed his suppressants and climbed up the stairs.

Just as Louis was about to step out of the house, he heard Ace's voice.

oh fuck

"Louis, come here"

Louis hung his head low and quietly walked over to where Ace was standing

"where are you going?" Ace asked in a rather calm tone

"Uhm, it's my first day and work"

"And you didn't consider it necessary to inform me?"

"you weren't there when I returned the last bight"

"I don't fucking care, anyways how did you get the job, huh? must've given styles a blowjob, yeah used your slutty self on him?"

"n-no"

"get on your knees"

Louis knew better than to retort or make Ace repeat his instructions.

he got down to his knees and knew what he had to do next. he unbuckled Ace's belt and pulled his pants to pool near his knees and took him in his mouth while 10 of his gangmates watched the whole scene.

Ace instantly put a hand on Louis' forehead and pushed him down and kept him pressed down making him choke on his cock.

he kept his hand there until he came down Louis throat, which was quicker today than usual.

Louis instantly pulled back and gasped for air-breathing heavily, his spit running down his mouth and tears creating watermarks on his face.

"get lost"

Louis got up and went to the parking lot, he splashed his face clean with some water the driver offered him while looking at him pitifully.

Louis quickly got in the car and drove away.

🥀

Louis now stood outside Harry's cabin with a cup of black coffee in his arms, taking a last glance at his watch 7:59