Chapter 14

A collage of my artwork, I would love to hear what you think. also on Tumblr at lovesicklarrysstuff

Thank you for 1k reads, enjoy this long chapter ❤

warning: smut (a lot of it in the upcoming chapters)

1 month later

Louis and Harry returned from Italy after spending a good few days in the glass cabin just by themselves enjoying each other's presence to the fullest.

they returned to the city where Louis moved into Harry's house, signed the divorce papers and Jay and his sisters also moved to the neighbourhood, swearing not to leave Louis anymore.

Louis continued to work as Harry's assistance and the people working with him did not know that Louis and Harry were dating, not that they needed to anyways.

it was just another day where Harry was furiously typing on his keyboard when he saw Louis walk into the room.

Louis closed the door, something they had to do to prevent employees from barging or finding them possibly having desk sex.

"hey, petal" Harry stopped typing and opened his arms for Louis to come to sit on his lap.

"hi alpha" Louis walked over and sat in Harry's lap pecking his lips so that each leg hung on each side of Harry's waist.

Louis hugged Harry closed and sat there peacefully as Harry resumed typing something they both did pretty often.

"my heat, is in two days alpha, will you help me?" he asked placing sweet open mouth kisses along Harry's neck, particularly on that mating spot making Harry's typing go slow.

the day after Harry mated Louis, he woke up to find a naked alpha in the kitchen singing, so he silently went up and dig his teeth into the Alpha's mating spot sealing the bond from both ways, and the alpha moaned at the feeling. they started the morning with the alpha fucking the Omega, against the kitchen slab, while they both moaned each other's name in full ecstasy.

Louis nuzzled his nose against the mating spot, making Harry stop his typing completely and take a tight grip on his waist.

"of course, Omega. why even ask?"

"mhmm, I am feeling needy right now," Louis said grinding down his crotch against Harry's.

Harry chuckles sending a small shiver across Louis' body "we fucked in the shower this morning, petal"

Louis pouted and ground down harder against Harry making Harry give out a choked moan.

"what do you want?" 

"I wanna ride you," Louis said casually.

damn, Louis has become way bolder in the past month, not that Harry complaints but his seducing side comes stronger during office hours.

Harry was quick to comply, pulling both his and Louis' pants down followed by the boxers.

Louis hummed in approval and bit his lip when he felt the tip of Harry's nudge at his entrance, he slowly assisted and sank on the Alpha's huge cock.

just as they got settled Louis whined hoping the alpha would start moving now, but Harry only sat still, so Louis retracted from his neck to look at the Alphas lust-filled eyes.

"make yourself come on my dick, petal. you are doing the work today"

Louis whined a little in disapproval but started moving in circles when the alpha slapped his butt.