Chapter 4

dedicated to DodiPoutTommoismybunnydirectioner240208 for your lovely support 🥰

*deep breathe* So I know that there are many silent readers here, I won't ask you to comment or such because I know some people don't like it that much, me being one of them, but please leave a vote, it takes barely a second but its a fucking motivation to me. It's just the fact how people don't realise how much voting on someone's work means to them until you become a writer yourself, so if you are enjoying this story why not just let me know 🥺

Anygays, enjoy the story

.....

"Louis are you ready?"

"Yes, Niall I am ready, almost leaving, see you in a few" Louis spoke into his phone to Niall as he got ready to leave for his interview.

Louis quickly picked up his bag, gulped down his two pills of suppressants tied his vans, applied some cream to his bruises on the neck and was out of the door.

when he reached upstairs he was welcomed by the well-known moaning sounds coming from Ace's room, that horn-dog bitch.

he quickly exited the house before Ace could shout for his name again and stop him.

🥀

Gemma had arranged her driver for Louis so that he did not have to face any inconvenience.

Louis sat inside the car and signalled for the driver to start driving.

Louis looked outside at the view that was passing as he drove to his destination, the view was just tall buildings with alternate small parks, but Louis is mesmerized "wow" he mutters.

he doesn't remember going out in the sun for three years, every second of his day is spent in the cold, dark basement room, if he ever goes out it is only in the nighttime.

the driver scoffs at his reaction "what is so special in all this, stupid boring shit"

"If you only knew" Louis spoke with a small smile, his eyes still gazing outside watching all the passing things.

the driver rolls his eyes and continues to drive.

🥀

Louis reaches the destination and exits the car after thanking his driver for the ride.

'Styles Enterprise' the huge banner on the top of the building reads.

the building has an interesting and intelligent architectural structure, one that could have been made only by a professional architect to invest maximum space and maximum utilisation.

he was just about to step in when he feels a hand on his shoulder. "he Lou"

It was Niall, dressed rather casual for a workspace, but Niall was never one to care too much about appearances.

"you smell strong today" Niall spoke up "didn't you take your suppressants?"

"I did, but I am being extremely nervous so I guess more than usual pheromones are being released."

"hmm, just be careful this building has more alphas than omegas" Niall gave a friendly warning.

"I know Ni, I am anyways good with dealing with people you see, Now let's get inside before that Alpha brother of Gemma pisses again," Louis said.