Chapter 8

Interesting chappie 😉

Warning: Mild smut, Non-Con smut

Midnight

Louis lay in his bed as he suddenly woke in the middle of the night his hair and face sweaty with his fringe sticking to his head, and body trembling, he had just dreamt of Harry and not just anything but naked Harry injust his boxers hovering over Louis giving his lovebites and grinding against him.

He was extremely hard now and even though the thought made him feel disgusted to think something like that about his boss but he couldn't resist the thought of the Alpha's hands over him, he was surprised with his thought process never knowing that intimacy could even be pleasurable, he had always had it rough and hard by Ace ao he never knew what lovemaking was possible he had no idea that kisses and sex could actually be soft and loving.

He couldn't control himself as he let a hand slide down his pyjamas and into his boxers, it was the first time he had ever touch himself, always fearing that it would ab as unpleasurable as Ace made him feel.

He took himself in his hand and hissed at the feeling aching his back of the bed and letting a silent moan released from his mouth at just the smallest touch.

The tip was leaking precum already and he used the precum as a guide to help the process easier, he spread it all over his cock and slowly started to move his hand up and down. His breathing picked up furthermore and his eyes shut tight as he started to move faster and further, he teases the tip by rubbing on the slit which resulted in a wave of pleasure shoot up making him curl his feet.

He kept on moving his hand up and down all while thinking that it was Harry's hand for some way making him feel like this or even better. He kept rubbing it until he came with a loud moan of Harry's name which was muffled by the pillows or so he thought.

the next thing he knew was Ace barging into his room, it was the first time Ace had ever come to his room but that was not the worry of the moment.

Louis' hand quickly came out of his pants and was still dripping in his cum which he quickly wiped on the sheets but the very next second Ace stood in his face with his hand tightly wrapped around Louis' throat.

"what were you doing? slutting yourself" Ace spat in his face.

the words always made Louis cringe, he used to be the purest of all and still is only Ace took away his purity in the worst way possible "n-no" he stuttered.

Ace landed a slap on his face making tears sprang in Louis' eyes.

'Ace was not supposed to be home what is he doing here?' is the only thing Louis can currently think about.

Ace never let go of his throat and dragged him out of his room, upstairs into the kitchen.

on the kitchen lay shattered pieces of glasses and burning coffee polled on the floor which explained the crash sound he heard earlier but ignored guessing it would have been one of the body guard's.

Ace pushed Louis by his neck making him land straight on the glass shattered floor.

Louis yelped in pain as the glass pierced into his skin and the warm coffee burned his skin in all possible places.

*Non-con warning*

Louis laid there a few minutes unable to move whatsoever that was until ace pulled him back up, he bent him over the kitchen slab and brought his pants down and entered without any warning.

the pain was just too much and Louis passed out just there...

*End of warning*

🥀

the next time Louis woke up was the next day, he tried to move a little and his body yelped in pain and Kimberly rushed to his room.

"Lou, darling take it easy"

on hearing her sweet motherly voice Louis broke down and lept on her to hug her tight which made him wince in pain in his whole body.

"shhh, Love"

"I-I can't I want t-to die I am not worth anything, I even fucking didn't go to Gemma's proposal, I am not even a good friend"

"Louis" he heard his name being called in a calm and soothing voice and saw Niall and Gemma standing there at the doorway

looking at them made him cry only harder

"No babes, don't cry" Gemma quickly rushed to his side (Gemma+Lou's friendship 💘)

"I-I couldn't come" he cried louder

"I didn't propose Louis," Niall said in a calm voice

"what" Louis screeched.

"How could we complete the best day of our lives without you Love?" Nial said dropping a kiss in Gemma's and Louis' hair.

"This is even worse, I fucking ruined your surprise" Louis cried even harder.

"Louis looks at me," Gemma said sternly. "I wouldn't marry this idiot until you are there to be my bridesmaid," Gemma said smiling.

Louis sobbed and then chuckled lightly and Niall pouted "aye I am your alpha, little Omega," he said teasing Gemma.

"oh, hush" Gemma said cuddling back into Louis.

"just keep strong bub, everything will be alright, now have fun with your friends," Kimberly said softly and started to get up to leave but Louis stopped her.

"aren't you my friend too?" he asked

Kimberly looked at him confused and he just mumbled 'stay with me' Kimberly's eyes started to water as she returned to Louis giving him a sweet kiss on his cheek.

🥀

the group including Kimberly sneaked out of the house and went over to gemma's, Harry was out for some business and Louis just stayed till the night before Harry returned at night with Gemma and Niall taking care of him.

during the day Louis and gemma were talking about something when Gemma started to show him pictures of her nest, he went down extremely sad and quiet, and Omega always loves their nest and Louis thought he will never have one and the thought always tore him up.

But the little did the rose know that his sunshine would be coming soon

.....

Why the fuck did I think listening to SOUR would be a good idea while writing this.

I am sorry for this chapter I promise no more, it will defo get better from the next chapter.

Opinion? (😔)

soooo when do you want the next chapter ?

Vote and comment ⭐💬(for Lou)

-A