Chapter 16

Extra chapter ayy!

reminder, I have a book cover and theme shop. check it out if you can ❤

did y'all see the Nashville outfits, I loved Night 1 it was so beautiful and for some reason, I thought he looked soft in that. but when I saw night 2 my first reaction was laughing out, it was beautiful really but I still laughed DON'T MIND ME

Anygays enjoy

.....

An 18 weeks omega now lay in his nest, eating a spoonful of Nutella while watching trash TV.

today was a free day for him, but not for Harry.

he was sitting in his nest sulking and also slightly pissed at the missing comfort of his alpha.

Louis had started to grow very emotional over small things and that's what was happening today.

he cradled his baby bump as he spoke to his kid or kis "your dad, is not home today as well. he is too busy for us baby. I know he loves us, but I miss him so much" Louis pouted as his eyes tarted to get wet.

just then the apartment door opened and there stood his Alpha with a box in his hand.

Louis quickly got up from his place and sprinted to his Alpha to jump into his arms as soon as he kept the box on the table.

Louis started crying in Harry's neck and Harry panicked at that "what happened pup, is something bothering you, are you alright?"

"n-no just missed you a lot," Louis said sniffling.

Harry chuckled softly at that "I am sorry darling work has been crowding upon me, but the next week is all for you."

Louis' head peaked at that "really?"

"yes, love. now sit here I got something for you" Harry said as he set Louis down on the couch.

he picked up the box he had earlier bought and placed it in front of Louis. "okay, first close your eyes and put your hand in there to feel what might be in it"

Louis did as said, he put his hand inside the box and started to move around trying to feel something when it touched him.

it was soft, silky it came in one go and went away only to be followed by something else, these were just as soft and foldable, next he touched something a little mushy under his finger and poked at twice eliciting a sound from inside the box. 

meow

Louis' eyes flew open and he ripped the box open to see two kittens sitting in there.

they were staring back at Louis. Louis tried to pet them again, to which the white one purred but the brown one growled.

Harry chuckled. "adopted them a week ago, that's why I was busier with all the paper works."

"the white one hair is a sweet and calm kitten, always loved to be petted," he said petting the white cat. "but the brown one here," he said trying to touch but stopping just before danger happens "is a little force and defence full, doesn't prefer to be touched, but super protective and when he does, he will be clung to you like glue"

"the white is a girl, while the brown is a boy" Harry explained.

"they are mine?" Louis asked softly and before he could get an answer he kissed harry deeply "I love you alpha, thank you so much"

"I love you too, pup"

Louis diverted his attention back to the kittens he picked the kittens out of the box and placed them in his lap. the brown one tried to break away again, but Louis held him tight and the kitten eventually softened in Louis' grasp as he nuzzled closer to Louis' scent.

"aww, he is already attached" Harry cooed.

"tucker," he said kissing the brown kittens head "and pepper," he said kissing the white kitten's head. and then he looked up to Harry "what do you say"

"whatever you like love," Harry said as he pecked Louis' lips.

🌹

Harry and Louis were heading out to the hospital, Louis had a checkup today and they would find out about their babies, and Louis was super excited.

"Harry speed up" Louis called out

"one-second babe, at least let me lock the car," Harry said as he saw Louis standing at the hospital gate tapping his feet impatiently.

Harry quickly locked the car and went over to hold Louis' hand and walk in with him to the hospital.

once they reached inside, Perrie greeted the couple and asked Louis to lay down on the bed.

"so what are you expecting?" Perrie asked initiating a conversation as she set things up and warmly applied the gel on Louis' belly.

"It doesn't matter we are happy with whatever they are" Harry replied immediately and Louis smiled looking at Harry and nodded.

"Okay, then let's see," Perrie said.

she put the wand over Louis' belly and started moving it around to get pictures.

Louis could see small bodies on the screen and he held Harry's hand tightly with Happiness.

"so, that's baby 1, good and healthy," Perrie said.

"baby 1 ?" Louis questioned.

"yeah there are more than one, I could tell it from the very beginning, I thought you would notice but you are heavier than others and therefore the necessary vitamins are also a bit extra" Perrie confirmed.

Louis' eyes filled with tears as he turned over to look at Harry who had his eyes fixed at the screen and was also wet with tears "more than one baby alpha" Louis said softly.

"yeah, my sweet little omega" Harry replied pecking Louis.

Perrie resumed back to her work moving the wands further around "that's baby two good and healthy" she said moving it further around" and... baby 3 good and healthy" she said confirming smiling lightly at Louis.

"three"  Louis whispered low.

"do you want to know their gender," Perrie asked and they both replied with a barely audible 'yes'.

"Okay so, baby one looks like an alpha boy, baby two seems a bit smaller so this is an Omega girl and baby three is an Omega boy" she announced her voice bubbling with happiness.

Louis was sobbing with happiness

"can we get the pictures?" Harry asked

"sure, congratulations you two" she replied and continued with the process of cleaning Louis' belly and printing the pictures while Harry and Louis cried and kissed each other.

🌹

Later that night, the 7 of them, Harry, Louis, baby alpha, baby omega's and the kittens slept with each other all of them bursting with happiness.

.....

Opinion?

I am doing a new royal, ABO story how many of you will I meet there. It's gonna have much longer and properly written chapters with much accurate data.

LOVE YOU ❤😙

-A