Epilogue

Louis and Harry lay on the couch curling into each other as they watched some trash TV and munched on some random chocolates.

UNI just went in for a break and Harry had stopped him from working in the office because his delivery date was too close, technically the same day, so he had been sitting at home and curling up.

"ugh, Haz I'm so done when will your pups come out?" Louis aid whining high in his throat.

Harry chuckled and continued to run his hands in soothing circular motions on Louis' belly.

"okay gotta pee again," Louis said suddenly and removed Harry's hand from his belly to get up and go to the washroom, just as he was about to enter he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and felt his balance losing so he placed his hands on the wall to support himself as he slowly slid down the wall and shouted "harry".

he felt his bottoms wettening and concluded instantly that his water has broken.

Harry came rushing to Louis and crept down to his height as soon as he saw Louis sitting on the floor.

"what happened Louis?" Harry asked panicking

"I-I think my water has broken," Louis said taking in deep breaths to calm himself down.

"oh my god okay, hold in there I will take you to the hospital," Harry said to Louis as he picked up his bag and then picked up Louis to carry him to his car, he buckled him in and started to drive.

halfway through the drive Louis started to cry "ugh harry, hurts so bad, please make it stop, please" Louis said trashing around in his seat feeling the pain growing unbearable.

"sh-babe we are almost there just a few more minutes," Harry said trying to calm Louis down as well as himself along with driving.

                                                   🌹

"Ok Louis you can push now," Perrie who was in charge told Louis as his contractions came appropriately close.

and Louis pushed with all his strength, holding onto Harry's hand so tight that both of their hands started to turn white and harry had to actually distract himself from the pain.

"keep going, the head is almost out" Perrie declared after a few pushes. (don't mind the baby coming out too soon, you didn't need the details c'mon)

and Louis pushed hard popping the head out, followed by the baby.

Perrie picked the baby up and placed it on Louis' chest as the child immediately started crying.

Louis felt exhausted already but he knew he was far from done, but seeing the face of his child gave him the motivation to keep going and both Harry and Louis but into tears at the sight of their child finally in their hands.

"Congratulations, that is an Omega boy, would you like to cut the cord Harry" Perrie based and Harry immediately nodded proceeding to cut the cord.

"that was amazing Louis, now keep going the second one will be easier to push," Perrie instructed as a nurse came over and took the Omega boy to clean and feed him up.

the procedure continued with Louis successfully pushing the alpha's out and after he was down he nearly fainted with exhaustion.

"well done Omega and congratulations to you too, the baby's are extremely healthy as so is Louis, I will leave for a while to check up on them and bring them to you in about half an hour, calm yourself down till then" Perries spoke smiling softly as she discarded her gloves and exited from the room.