panic attack -all

Possible tw I guess
contains all of måneskin
———————————————————-
It was a stressful day at work so I decided to go for a walk. I exit the front door of the bands house and start walking to the beach. I was wearing a tank top and some jeans ( white tank top blue jeans ). The walk to the beach wasn't far, and it was quite windy and cold, and silly me  forgot to bring a jacket.

Not focused on where I was going as I was busy watching the steam come out of your mouth just like a child does i found yourself going the wrong way, i turn the right way and keep walking. In the background, the trees were swaying in the wind and the autumn leaves dancing around in the sky slowly falling to the ground just to be picked back up again. I got to the beach and the waves were crashing harshly against the rocks as i sat down at a bench and watched.

Soon enough the moon was shining brightly reflecting down onto the sea. I decide to go back home as it was nearing 9pm and the band would be worried about me.

As I  walked back home i heard the sound of loud music in some houses and saw a group of men in the 20's staring at me, i got kinda scared and my breathing increased they whistled at me as well.

"C'mere darl we wanna see how sexy you are baby" one of the men said
"c'mon don't be shy" One said as they all started walking towards me.
My breathing quickened and my hands were trembling i had tears running down my  face as I  tried to run and successfully did. The group of men ran after me as I  sped up my  pace knowing they'll catch up to me. Lucky for me the house was just around the corner.

I got to the doorstep the men still chasing me, I  knock hard too hard that my knuckles start turning red. I keep knocking until the band opens the door.
The let me  in seeing me having a panic attack, and can hear the men chasing after me  nearing the house. Vic helps me try to breathe properly and it works she wipes my  tears with her thumb as the boys come over.

"What happened out there we were all worried for you" asked damiano
" I was going on a walk after a long day at work and when I decided to come back this group of men started following me and I panicked." I whispered
"Oh y/n, c'mere" says Ethan embracing you in a hug
"Are you okay now y/n" Thomas asks looking at you.
"Mhm" you smile lightly at him.
"How about we make you favourite dinner and after that we'll all go for showers and get comfy in our pj's and watch a movie?" Asks vic
"Sounds like a plan" I say back.

——————————————
A/n
so I finally updated hooray, but sorry for not posting I haven't had the motivation considering Australia is still in lockdown of you didn't know and we have to do dumb online school 🙄🙄. n e wayzzz imma make a story about Damiano cause I'm bored but on the next imagine I'll probably tell y'all. But bye. 💗
558 words